Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: Display only logged in users submitted issues. - Page 2 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: Display only logged in users submitted issues.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 7 months ago #7 by freddiesfather
I am not using any SEF products, my global Configuration settings in the back end are:

Search Engine Friendly URLs - Yes

Use URL rewriting - Yes

When User A clicking on Editor Icon the link is as follows:

itissues.edittask=itissues.edit&a_id=36&return=aHR0cDovL2p0ZXN0MjUuaXdlYnMud3MvaW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21faXNzdWV0cmFja2VyJnZpZXc9aXRpc3N1ZXMmaWQ9MzYmSXRlbWlkPTQ4Nw== (COPY LINK URL)

And then displays my 404 address page in the URL bar

If I set Use URL rewriting - NO and click on the editor icon the link is as follows:

index.php/show-my-issues/itissues.edit?task=itissues.edit&a_id=36&return=aHR0cDovL2p0ZXN0MjUuaXdlYnMud3Mvc2hvdy1teS1pc3N1ZXMvMzY/dmlldz1pdGlzc3VlcyZpZD0zNg== (COPY LINK URL)

The address in the URL bar then displays index.php/show-my-issues?view=form&layout=edit&a_id=36&return=aHR0cDovL2p0ZXN0MjUuaXdlYnMud3Mvc2hvdy1teS1pc3N1ZXMvMzY/dmlldz1pdGlzc3VlcyZpZD0

AND IT WORKS!

Does this mean I cant even useURL rewriting?

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 7 months ago #8 by geoffc
No it just means that the URL rewriting isn't working for the edit link.

That narrows down where I need to look to resolve it.

---

Resolved that problem, now to test that it doesn't mess up the SEF URLs from sh404SEF etc.

Edited by geoffc - 10.09.2012 13:09

Tested out OK. Only problem was the edit display was being presented differently on Chrome from that on Firefox. Have changed form so that they display the same on both browsers.

The link problem was strange since it never occured on my systems. It was only when I did a fresh install of Joomla and then installed Issue Tracker on it, that I could replicate the problem. Too many URLs lucking about I suspect. But it is working now in 1.2.1 (when I release it) which hopefully will be tomorrow.

Edited by geoffc - 10.09.2012 16:35

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #9 by freddiesfather
That's great hopefully you can release tomorrow and Ill give it a try.

As my environment is a test one I will uninstall 1.2.0. and then install 1.2.1. when I do this will there be anything to manually remove or will the uninstall take care of everything?

Regards
11 years 7 months ago #10 by geoffc
There are no database structure changes at all in 1.2.1, it's all code changes.

As such an install on top of the existing, or a fresh install should the same result.

If I do not hear back from the person who was checking a save issue problem, I will release 1.2.1 tomorrow and take any further fixes (if required) from there.

Thank you for your feedback, you picked up a couple of bugs that have been there since the first release. People tend to travel down known code paths and it is only when a fresh pair of eyes tests something that bugs emerge. Your assistance was/is very welcome.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #11 by freddiesfather
No problem and thanks for all the prompt replies and speedy fixes. It is good to find a developer of an extension to be so accommodating and helpful.

Regards
11 years 7 months ago #12 by freddiesfather
Version 1.2.1 has solved all the problems in this thread.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries