Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: Display only logged in users submitted issues. - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: Display only logged in users submitted issues.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by freddiesfather
Hi,

How do I create a menu item that displays ONLY the logged in users submitted issues and not all users?

Regards

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 7 months ago #2 by geoffc
To create the list of the logged in users issues there is a option that is ticked when you create the menu item.

Choose the list all issues menu item and then pick your desired options. The one you want is (I think) named 'show own issues'.

Edited by geoffc - 08.09.2012 16:48

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #3 by freddiesfather
Found this thank you.

However I have noticed that if I log into the front end as a test user USER A, submit an issue then select the menu entry to see JUST THIS USERS ISSUES I see JUST USERS A's which is correct. I then LOG OUT. Next I login as another test user USER B submit an issue I then select the menu entry I have created to show JUST MY ISSUES and sure enough I see just my issue for USER B which is correct....But if I then login to the back end as ADMIN select Issue Tracker - Issues, I see the two Issues created by USER A and USER B and they are showing as assigned to me Correct. I then update the two issues created by USER A and USER B (in the progress box). Now when I log in to the front end as USER A and check JUST MY ISSUES I see NO ISSUES, then if I log out and log back in as USER B again I select JUST MY ISSUES and again there are no issues. This is the same whether I leave the issue in a status of OPEN or change them to IN-PROGRESS. Is this by design or am I right in thinking that the user should see he's/her issues whilst they are being updated. Also something I don't understand is at what point does the user get to update the issue with further information after submitting the issue initially as when I first see the newly created Issue in summary I am unable to click on them to edit their contents?
11 years 7 months ago #4 by geoffc
The user 'should' see all their issues and defined in the 'identified by' field.

It the child links are enabled on the 'list issues menu item' then when thet click on the istem they will be presented with the issue details, and if configured via the ACL rules to be able to 'Edit own' they will see an 'edit' icon next to the 'print' and 'email' icons in the top rhs. Clicking on the edit icon presents a screen where they may provide 'additional details' and change a small subset of the issue properties. [This is done to match the behaviour shown by the Joomla article editor.]

An issue admin can change virtually everything about the issue.

Will look into your situation but I have not observed the behaviour myself.
I think I might have found a situation where what you describe could occur. Have worked out a change and will test it out.

Edited by geoffc - 09.09.2012 11:22

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #5 by freddiesfather
I can only see one setting I missed - "SHOW child link" in display options within the List All Issues( I thought this had cracked it but no ).I have also selected SHOW for ALL the CHILD LINK DISPLAY OPTIONS.

Permissions are set as follows:

In User Manager, USER A is a member of REGISTERED.

In the User configuration I have set the following ACTIONS: Configure - Create - Delete - Edit to ALLOW. I think I have gone OTT here can you confirm?

In Issue Tracker - Options - Permissions - I have set the following ACTIONS: Configure - Create - Delete - Edit - Edit State - Edit Own to ALLOW. Again can you confirm if this is OTT or if I have to check permissions elsewhere.

Now the process goes as follows:

User A logs into the front end and Creates an Issue - Dummy Issue - Issue No: ZFZ4PAG4JF - Issue Saved!

User A selects menu option to see logged in user's submitted issues as setup above.

User A can see Hes Dummy Issue with all asssociated information listed under the various headings here there are two icons ,email and print.

The Issue Summary "Dummy Issue" is a hyper link - User A clicks on hyper link.

User A can now see all the details of the Issue including an edit icon next to the printer and email icons.

User A clicks on the edit icon and receives an error 404.

It should be noted that at this point that in the back end Issue Tracker - Issues - "Dummy Issue" is actually UNPUBLISHED and the IDENTIFIED BY field is empty. The assignee is set to ADMIN which is correct.

An ADMIN then manually PUBLISHES and changes IDENTIFIED BY to USER A (The creator), after saving the ASSIGNED PERSON is now blank and NOT as before set to ADMIN. Also at this point as the IDENTIFIED BY has been updated to USER A, USER A now gets an email.

After ADMIN has PUBLISHED and changed IDENTIFIED BY to USER A, now when USER A selects menu option to see logged in users submitted issues he now just see's the headings as before but NOT the DUMMY ISSUE he submitted earlier.

When USER A receives the notify email their is a link to click on, when USER A clicks on this link he is taken to the front end and sees he's DUMMY ISSUE details displayed there is also three ICONS email, print & edit. Clicking on EDIT again gives a 404 page not found.

It should also be noted that as ADMIN when I click on the link on the notify email I also get a 404 error when clicking on edit from the front end.

The problem with the submitted ISSUE not automatically being PUBLISHED and IDENTIFIED BY not being populated I have already raised in another thread however they needed to be mentioned so I could explain the process fully.

I am not sure if the 404 when I click on the Edit is still a permission issue, perhaps the permissions I have listed above will clarify this.

If it is a permissions issue would this also explain why can USER A initially see just he's own ISSUE when clicking on the front end menu link but NOT after admin has published it and changed the IDENTIFIED BY field?
11 years 7 months ago #6 by geoffc
Quote:

In the User configuration I have set the following ACTIONS: Configure - Create - Delete - Edit to ALLOW. I think I have gone OTT here can you confirm?

In Issue Tracker - Options - Permissions - I have set the following ACTIONS: Configure - Create - Delete - Edit - Edit State - Edit Own to ALLOW. Again can you confirm if this is OTT or if I have to check permissions elsewhere.

The registered user really only needs the 'Edit Own' permission.

Quote:

User A clicks on the edit icon and receives an error 404.

This should not happen, especially if the registered user has the correct permissions. Sounds like a link type problem. What is the edit URL it is trying to access? Are you using any SEF products such as sh404SEF, AceSEF etc. If you are, try turning off SEF for the issue tracker component. If you capture the URL you could try entering the URL directly.

I would expect the edit URL to be something like:

index.php?option=com_issuetracker&Itemid=776&a_id=229&lang=en&layout=edit&return=aHR0cDovLzE5Mi4xNxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where the itemid is a menu item number (776 in above example) and a_id is the 'real issue id' (229 in the above example).

Quote:

It should be noted that at this point that in the back end Issue Tracker - Issues - "Dummy Issue" is actually UNPUBLISHED and the IDENTIFIED BY field is empty. The assignee is set to ADMIN which is correct.

See other forum entry. Default published state shoudl be what ever is configured in the options. Sounds like unpublished is the default. Identified by field should not be blank. Will look into this.

Quote:

An ADMIN then manually PUBLISHES and changes IDENTIFIED BY to USER A (The creator), after saving the ASSIGNED PERSON is now blank and NOT as before set to ADMIN. Also at this point as the IDENTIFIED BY has been updated to USER A, USER A now gets an email.

Will look to see why assigned is being changed, it should be.

Quote:

After ADMIN has PUBLISHED and changed IDENTIFIED BY to USER A, now when USER A selects menu option to see logged in users submitted issues he now just see's the headings as before but NOT the DUMMY ISSUE he submitted earlier.

Not seen this behaviour. User A should see all his issues regardless of published state. The only selection criteria is the 'identified_by' so if that is set I do not understand how he cannot see it.

Quote:

When USER A receives the notify email their is a link to click on, when USER A clicks on this link he is taken to the front end and sees he's DUMMY ISSUE details displayed there is also three ICONS email, print & edit. Clicking on EDIT again gives a 404 page not found.

This is I think the same reason as earlier. Need more details of SEF (if any and the URL details).

Quote:

It should also be noted that as ADMIN when I click on the link on the notify email I also get a 404 error when clicking on edit from the front end.

Same reason again.

Quote:

The problem with the submitted ISSUE not automatically being PUBLISHED and IDENTIFIED BY not being populated I have already raised in another thread however they needed to be mentioned so I could explain the process fully.

Answered in other forum post.

Quote:

I am not sure if the 404 when I click on the Edit is still a permission issue, perhaps the permissions I have listed above will clarify this.

If it is a permissions issue would this also explain why can USER A initially see just he's own ISSUE when clicking on the front end menu link but NOT after admin has published it and changed the IDENTIFIED BY field?

I do not think it is necessarily permissions settings. The published state is irrelevant for a user viewing his own issues. If the admin user has changed the 'identified by' field then the issue is no longer owned by User A so they would not be able to edit it. They might still be able to see it depending upon the published state from another menu but not from the 'View own issues' menu item.

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries