Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: you must provide at least one recipient email address - Page 2 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: you must provide at least one recipient email address

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 7 months ago #7 by geoffc
Discovered what I thing is the source of your message 'You must provide at least one recipient email address'.

It was being generated in the sending of admin email, not user or assignee emails.

For an administrator to recieve email they must be marked as 'Issue Admin' and have 'Email Notifications' both turned on.

I have added a check in so that in future it will return gracefully and in the back end present a sensible message.

Edited by geoffc - 09.09.2012 20:05

Regards
Geoff

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 7 months ago #8 by freddiesfather
In my previous entry I stated now I had set Issues to automatically PUBLISH this was resolving the user receiving their email instantly I was wrong this is still only happening when the assigned person (Admin) goes into the issue and selects the user from the drop down in the IDENTIFIED BY field so this issue is still outstanding for my setup unfortunately.

Further checking reveals EVERY TIME the user updates the issue when I edit as ADMIN the IDENTIFIED BY does not contain the user so unless the ADMIN again changes it to display the USER no email will be sent to the USER advising there has been an update.

Edited by freddiesfather - 09.09.2012 21:47
11 years 7 months ago #9 by geoffc
Cannot replicate this with the latest fixes so I think this is now resolved. I did manage to replicate on a fresh install of Joomla with the 1.2.0 release but not on an existing installation updated to 1.2.0.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #10 by freddiesfather
Hi Geoff

I have installed latest version (by installing over the top.

My findings:

USER A creates new issue.

USER A is notified by email.

USER A clicks on link in email and selects EDITOR (Use URL rewrite ON) - Editor Opens (Fixed previous problem).

ADMIN is notified.

Newly created issue has IDENTIFIED BY field populated with USER A. (Fixed previous problem).

ADMIN clicks on link to edit issue on front end and updates newly created issues.

ADMIN saves updated issue. Although Issue Saves Error Reported "You must provide at least one recipient email address" - USER A does NOT get a notify to say issue updated.

I have checked back end settings and can report following:

In Issue Tracker - Options - Email Settings there is a NEW? option Default Notify Setting - currently set to UNPUBLISHED. All other settings set as before.

In Issue Tracker - People In all users there is a blank space where either the brown circle "unpublished" or "PUBLISHED" tick should be in all all the users AND ADMINS within the NOTIFY and PUBLISHED columns. The ADMIN and STAFF columns are also blank for the ADMINS. If I tick the ADMIN and SELECT the ADMIN or STAFF ICON BUTTONS the published and unpublished graphics do not appear. Regardless I am unable to make the admin ADMIN users within people.

Initially I will try an uninstall followed by a fresh install of the Issue Tracker, if there is still missing Icons then I know its drastic but I will wipe and reinstall joomla with the fresh install and report back.

I have now installed v 1.2.1 after wiping the server with a fresh install of Joomla and can confirm that the problems re the email recipient email error and the other things mentioned in this thread have now been resolved for me with this update.

Edited by freddiesfather - 12.09.2012 01:22
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries