Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: you must provide at least one recipient email address - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: you must provide at least one recipient email address

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by freddiesfather
Hi,

After submitting a ticket the ticket number is displayed along with the message "You must provide at least one recipient email address". I have tried this with various created users who all have emails (that I have access to) they are all shown under people along with their email. When I first created the users I received the emails that Joomla sends out to a newly created user. I am assuming that Issue tracker uses the same mechanism.

Regards

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 7 months ago #2 by geoffc
You are correct in your assumption that it is using the standard Joomla mailing facility.

This sounds like a missed passed address. I assume from your description that it is user mails that are causing the error. Will investigate further.

Edited by geoffc - 08.09.2012 09:17

I am having problem duplicating this problem. Can you give me a few details of your mailer set up. i.e PHP mailer or sendmail etc. Also are you getting assignee and issue admin messages set or is it only user messages that are not sent?

Could you also let me know where you are seeing this message? It is coming from the mailer itself and I would like to know how it is presenting itself.

Edited by geoffc - 08.09.2012 16:43

I think I have found the possible cause of the problem. Now to fix it.

Edited by geoffc - 08.09.2012 20:21

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #3 by freddiesfather
Hi,

Sorry have been more than a little side tracked today otherwise would have replied sooner.

If it is still of assistance if you think you have found the problem:

Mailer: PHP Mail

Send Mail Path: /usr/sbin/sendmail

No messages are sent to either the admin or the user who submits the issue.

In Issue Tracker Options - Email Notification is ticked as are all the notify options.

When submitting the issue as the user Notification YES is also selected (Error can also be replicated also when NO is selected.

The error is received at the point where all fields are completed of the submit issue and SAVE is selected. The following screen then displays the issue name below the "You must provide at least one recipient email address" error.

I also note that when I go into the back end of Joomla that selecting Issue Tracker - Issues the newly created Issue is UNPUBLISHED is this correct does a newly created issue need to be published?

Regards
11 years 7 months ago #4 by geoffc
The problem I have identified relates solely to the sending of notification to 'registered users'. It did not impact guest users receive notification emails. I also always get admin notification emails, and assignee emails. I suppose that you have got at least one registered user defined as an issue administrator in the it_people table? You probably have, but I have to ask.
The other thing to check is that the (assignee and issue admin) people are marked to recieve email under the 'email_notifications' in the it_people table.

I must admit I have never seen the message about adding recipients at all, and there is a specific check to ensure that recipients have been provided in the call. Very strange.

Will look further when I have finished fixing the user sending bug.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #5 by freddiesfather
I just checked in the people table the ADMIN wasn't checked to be notified although the test users were! I think I had overlooked this before because I had already ticked admin in Issue Tracker options. Anyway this solves the admin email however the user email is partially resolved... I have discovered why the user does not get sent an email at least initially. Editing the newly created Issue under Issue Tracker in the backend - I find that there is a blank field against IDENTIFIED BY, however as soon as I change IDENTIFIED BY to the correct user in the dropdown, the user THEN receives an email. I also note that the Issue is also UNPUBLISHED and has to be MANUALLY changed to PUBLISHED. Am I right in assuming that as soon as the issue is submitted it should automatically have the IDENTIFIED BY field populated with the submitting USER and that it should automatically have a status of PUBLISHED?

Just found publish state in Issue Tracker Options set to UNPUBLISHED changed to PUBLISH now. User email now sends straight away. However IDENTIFIED BY is blank and manually needs to be updated to the USER who created the ISSUE. Am I right in thinking this should always be the submitting user or have I misunderstood this field?

Edited by freddiesfather - 09.09.2012 17:50

Edited by freddiesfather - 09.09.2012 17:51
11 years 7 months ago #6 by geoffc
The 'identified by' should be set when the issue is saved. If the registered user is creating the issue in the front end then this should certainly be happening. If a guest user is saving an issue, the identifier will be set either to a) the anonymous user, or b) the actual user if you are creating 'unregistered users' in the it_people table automatically. [Another option setting.] If the issue admin user is creating the issue, they may be creating it on behalf of another user so may need to be set appropriately. The value of the default identifier is also set in teh option parameters and defaults to the 'anonymous' user.

From your description is sounds like the registered user saving the issue is not getting their identifier set correctly. I will look at that but my current tests are not showing that problem so am not sure what I will find.

The user email bug I discovered involved the notify flag for the user getting reset and it not picking up the correct data for the user from the database. I have introduced a change for that problem ready for the next release.

The published state will be whatever is the default setting in the options, usually set to unpublished at installation time.

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries