Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
error 500 - Page 2 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

error 500

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

12 years 4 days ago #7 by arcee123
Replied by arcee123 on topic Re: error 500
two.
1. for the create issue form
2. for the list issues

The number 1 from would be awesome so we can put them in "support" pages.

What I'm doing right now, is associating my ActiveHelper support redirect to a form menu that appears like a "fill this out...we'll get back to you" support screen.

check it out.
iftbeta.trekfederation.com

at the bottom left is our ActiveHelper (portrayed by a picture of Cyrano Jones from Star Trek "Trouble with Tribbles" episode.

if it says offline, click it...it will take you to your form.

I want to put in a caption above and below it, but can't because it's just a component.

Thoughts?

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 3 days ago #8 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: error 500
I will have a look and see what I can easily create, but it will not be before the end of next week at the earliest, since we want to get release 1.1.0 out of the door first.

Regards
Geoff

Regards
Geoff

12 years 3 days ago #9 by arcee123
Replied by arcee123 on topic Re: error 500
I'm going to be done with this website by the end of the month.
I've been considering learning how to build plugins and modules.

If you want, I'll build a couple of plugins and modules...keep them under your flag and open source.

All I need is the data map. :)

12 years 2 days ago #10 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

By all means please do. If you need any assistance raise a forum entry.

I suspect that most of the information you need is in the documentation. Especially the data model, table structures etc.

You have seen the documentation I presume?

www.macrotoneconsulting.co.uk/images/Doc...a_it_tracker_1_1.pdf

Regards
Geoff

11 years 10 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #11 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

I have released a Module that may resolve your request for a module to show issues in the front end. It is available in the download area.

Regards

Geoff

Regards
Geoff
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries