Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
error 500 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

error 500

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

12 years 5 days ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by arcee123
error 500 was created by arcee123
Greetings,
I am having extreme difficulty trying to setup the "Create issue" for public
access.

I desire to have a "Create Issue" page to allow anyone to ask for support via the issue tracker "Create Issue" form.

I've set the page to public.
I've given PUBLIC access to everything in the ISSUE TRACKER permissions page.
(That part for troubleshooting...I can't figure this thing out)
I've given the link to the main menu....also set to public.

I see the three additional fields asking for name and email (awesome btw)

Yet, I get a 500 error when I hit enter
with the followign URL showing:
iftbeta.trekfederation.com/index.php/support-request?a_id=0

help?
Thanks.

Edited by arcee123 - 11.05.2012 21:11

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 days ago - 10 years 4 months ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: error 500

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Is this browser related?

I have just connected to your site using Firefox and Chrome and get the raise an issue form using the URL your supplied.

Could you try turning on debugging and setting the reporting to maximum and see if you get any more information.

Ah ha. I see you get the error when you try to save issue an issue on Chrome and a blank page on Firefox.

In addition to turning on debugging and the reporting, could you tell me whether you have a project with an ID of 1 in the it_projects table, and a person with an ID of 1 in the it_people table.

One other thought, can you confirm whether this only occurs for non-registered users or bot both registered and unregistered (guest) users?

Regards
Geoff
Attachments:

12 years 4 days ago #3 by arcee123
Replied by arcee123 on topic Re: error 500
Thank you for your help...
The response I received was:

**You may not be able to visit this page because of:**

**an out-of-date bookmark/favourite**
**a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site**
**a mistyped address**
**you have no access to this page**
**The requested resource was not found.**
**An error has occurred while processing your request.**
**Please try one of the following pages:**

**Home Page**
**Search this site**
**If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.**.

JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1452 - Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`iftbeta/ift_it_issues`, CONSTRAINT `ift_it_issues_identified_by_fk` FOREIGN KEY (`identified_by_person_id`) REFERENCES `ift_it_people` (`person_id`)) SQL=INSERT INTO `ift_it_issues` (`issue_id`,`alias`,`issue_summary`,`issue_description`,`identified_by_person_id`,`identified_date`,`related_project_id`,`assigned_to_person_id`,`status`,`published`,`priority`,`progress`,`created_on`) VALUES ('0','ZJAISZ3CUG','test','test','1','2012-05-12','1','42','4','1','2','Reported By: Evan
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Notify: 1
Joomla Version: 2.5
Product Version: 1
DB Type: MySQL
','2012-05-12 14:07:36')

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/index.php:42
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/includes/application.php:198
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:357
4 require_once() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:388
5 JController->execute() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/components/com_issuetracker/issuetracker.php:23
6 IssuetrackerControllerItissues->save() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:754
7 IssuetrackerModelItissues->store() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/components/com_issuetracker/controllers/itissues.php:274
8 IssueTrackerTableItissues->store() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/components/com_issuetracker/models/itissues.php:363
9 JTable->store() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/administrator/components/com_issuetracker/tables/itissues.php:157
10 JDatabase->insertObject() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/libraries/joomla/database/table.php:608
11 JDatabaseMySQLi->query() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:824
12 JError::raiseError() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
13 JError::raise() /var/www/vhosts/trekfederation.com/iftbeta/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

12 years 4 days ago #4 by geoffc
It looks like there is an entry missing in the it_people table.

There are two things you can do to resolve this.

Either:

1) Add an entry into the it_people table via phpAdmin or mysql (or what ever tools you use):

INSERT IGNORE INTO `#__it_people` (id, person_name, username, person_email, person_role, created_by, created_on, assigned_project)
nvalues (1, 'Anonymous', 'anon', 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.', '6', '".$user->username."', now(), 1);

Change the #_ to your own specific database prefix.

2) Alternatively go to the component options and change the default to point to another user (from the it_people table) to become the default 'identified_by' user. It will be set to 'Anonymous' but since the user doesn;t yet exist you need to re-assign it.

Let me know it you still encounter problems.

Regards

Geoff

Regards
Geoff

12 years 4 days ago #5 by arcee123
Replied by arcee123 on topic Re: error 500
YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

That worked like a genius. ;)

I had to udpate the sql...some of the fieldnames were slightly different than what you stated, but the SQL solution worked like a charm.

Now...only if you had a module to go with this project, you would surpass most commercial products in my mind. ;)

12 years 4 days ago #6 by geoffc
Thank you for letting me know that resolved your problem.

The SQL came from the next version 1.1.0 due to be released immimently hence the slight differences.

Re the module, what exactly had you envisaged as being required/acceptablr/ideal?

No guarentees, but I will consider your response, not for the next release, but possibly an add-on or the next release after that.

Geoff

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries