Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Configuring Issue Tracker - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Configuring Issue Tracker

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

7 years 10 months ago #1 by ashley
First and Foremost thank you for this amazing component which has been working well for me.

Can you please assist me how to do the following:

1.I have an 'All Issues' report/menu item which shows the issues in the system and as part of the 'List Filter Options' I wanted to have a 'Show Assignee Filter' so that I can see the issues which were assigned to a particular support staff and also a 'Last Modified date' filter so that for example I can see which Issues were last modified when since as of now,the only date filter I have is the one which filters by Identified date and lastly a filter which filters by the 'Created On' date and not only by the 'identified on' date.

2.Can I also re arrange the way in which the columns are shown on the report mentioned above?like instead of starting with the Issue SUmmary | Description | Issue Num maybe put it like Issue Summary | Created By | Assigned to...etc

3.If I'm printing an issue from the front end...On the Progress History Tab it shows the following columns: No | Progress | Created On | Created By, How do I change the name of the third and fourth columns to say Modified on and Modified By respectively since it's showing the modification history. Also If Im printing an issue and it has an attachment,on the attachment details part, on the file name, it's too large it takes about five lines since it shows the link to the file(twice actually) and then the actual file name, Can't i just have it showing the file name only

Thanks a lot in advance

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Configuring Issue Tracker
Well all these things are possible, some are just a bit easier than others, depending upon your particular skills.

1. This will require some coding changes, but without looking more, I am not currently sure that all of the fields have searchable criteria set up. This is probably the more complex of the three to achieve easily. A little time consuming but not that difficult. The main problem will be which filters to display which will be limited by the screen display in most cases.

2. This is reasonably easily done using a template override for the front end issuelist default,php file. There are several pages on the main Joomla web site that will explain how to set up a template override if you are unsure, so I will not repeat it here. Basically you create the override and then edit the default.php file and in your case, move the displayed fields to the required position in the file. Remember that you will have to handle the table headers as well as the actual content fields.

3.This would be another template override, only for the front end issues view. Again one changes the positions of the fields as required in the file. The 'Created on' and 'Created by' reflect the date and person who created the progress record. The names can be changed by modifying the template override file default_progress.php around lines 58. They are only language strings. The attachment file name can similarly be altered by changing the template override file default_attachments.php file. Not sure why it is displaying the attachment file name twice. This sounds like a bug, which I will take a look at later. It will be in the default_attachments.php file so you may see the cause when you have a look.

Regards
Geoff

7 years 10 months ago #3 by ashley
Replied by ashley on topic Configuring Issue Tracker
okay I'll try out #2 & #3 and give feedback...
Can you please tell me in more detail what i have to do exactly to add those filters?i dont mind even removing one or two which are already there if space is a problem bcz i really need those ones like yesterday(the ones i mentioned), if i can have a step by step procedure of everything im supposed to do i'll be glad

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #4 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

I thought I had already written a filter for the assignee and after looking at the code I can see that I did. It will only show IF parameter 'show_staff_details; is set. It also requires the parameter show_assigned_issues to be set as well.

Take a look at the file components/com_issuetracker/views/itissueslist/tmpl/default.php around lines 177 and 178. If the parameters are set then the filter should display and you shouldn't need to change or do anything else.

Obviously the assignee filed has to be displayed on the table, otherwise the filter would not appear to show anything. The second parameter defines whether the filter displays.

Thinking upon the last two filter you mention. Logically created_data should be the same (or very close) to identified_date.. Basically one has to change the model to add the required fields to the selection criteria so they can be used in the 'where' clause. Then ensure that the specific filter field is picked up by the model. Then add the code to the view so that the filter criteria is 'selectable', which may involve also creating a small piece of code that selects all possible values from the issues table for the display, often added to the (a) helper file. This all changes in release 1.7.0 which makes use of the standard Joomla search tools, but it remains very similar in the actions required. These sort of changes would need to re added in again on a component update since the changes you make would be overridden.

RE creating template override, there are also some details in the documentation which may help you get started.

Regards
Geoff

7 years 10 months ago #5 by ashley
Replied by ashley on topic Configuring Issue Tracker

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

this is the code for filters that I have for filters in my default php,please check if anything is wrong with the parameters you're talking of and I've attached the screenshot of the part of the filters which are displaying, and on the Filter Display options everything is checked to show

<div class="filter-select fltrt">
<?php if ($showprojfilt == 1) : ?>
<label for="sel1"></label><select name="filter_project_id" id="sel1" class="inputbox" onchange="this.form.submit()">
<?php if ( $admin == 1 ) {
echo JHtml::_('select.options', IssueTrackerHelper::getProject_name(), 'value', 'text', $this->state->get('filter.project_id'));
} else {
echo JHtml::_('select.options', IssueTrackerHelperSite::getProjects(), 'value', 'text', $this->state->get('filter.project_id'));
} ?>
</select>
<?php endif; ?>

<?php if ( ($assigned == 0) && $this->params->get('showl_staff_details', 0)) : ?>
<label for="filt1"></label><select name="filter_assigned_id" id="filt1" class="inputbox" onchange="this.form.submit()">
<?php echo JHtml::_('select.options', IssueTrackerHelper::getAssignedPeople(), 'value', 'text', $this->state->get('filter.assigned_id'));?>
</select>
<?php endif; ?>

<?php if ($this->params->get('showl_identifier_filter', 0) && $this->params->get('showl_identified_by', 0)) : ?>
<label for="filt6"></label><select name="filter_identifier" id="filt6" class="inputbox" onchange="this.form.submit()">
<?php echo JHtml::_('select.options', IssueTrackerHelper::getIdentifyingPeople(), 'value', 'text', $this->state->get('filter.identifier'));?>
</select>
<?php endif; ?>

<?php if ($this->params->get('showl_status_filter', 0)) : ?>
<label for="filt2"></label>
<select name="filter_status_id" id="filt2" class="inputbox" onchange="this.form.submit()">
<?php echo JHtml::_('select.options', IssueTrackerHelper::getStatuses(), 'value', 'text', $this->state->get('filter.status_id'));?>
</select>
<?php endif; ?>

<?php if ($this->params->get('showl_priority_filter', 0)) : ?>
<label for="filt3"></label><select name="filter_priority_id" id="filt3" class="inputbox" onchange="this.form.submit()">
<?php echo JHtml::_('select.options', IssueTrackerHelper::getPriorities(), 'value', 'text', $this->state->get('filter.priority_id'));?>
</select>
<?php endif; ?>

<?php if ($this->params->get('showl_type_filter', 0)) : ?>
<label for="filt4"></label><select name="filter_type_id" id="filt4" class="inputbox" onchange="this.form.submit()">
<?php echo JHtml::_('select.options', IssueTrackerHelper::getTypes(), 'value', 'text', $this->state->get('filter.type_id'));?>
</select>
<?php endif; ?>
</div>
</fieldset>
Attachments:

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #6 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

From the code pasted the relevant parts are:
         <?php if ( ($assigned == 0) && $this->params->get('showl_staff_details', 0)) : ?>
            <label for="filt1"></label><select name="filter_assigned_id" id="filt1" class="inputbox" onchange="this.form.submit()">
               <?php echo JHtml::_('select.options', IssueTrackerHelper::getAssignedPeople(), 'value', 'text', $this->state->get('filter.assigned_id'));?>
            </select>
         <?php endif; ?>

Also relevant are lines 88->91 in the same file.
$assigned = 0;
if ($this->params->get('show_assigned_issues',0) == 1 )  {
   $assigned = 1;
}

From the above it is checking the configured values of the parameters 'show_assigned_issues' and 'showl_staff_details'. These are set within the 'list' display configuration settings. From reading the code above, if the 'show_assigned_issues' is NOT set, and one is displaying the staff details ('showl_staff_details'), then the assignee filter should show.

The first is since if one is not showing the issue assignee (who will be a staff member) in the display we obviously serve no purpose in trying to sort on a no displayed field. The second similarly but in this specific situation it only impacts the list display itself. The first also impact an individual issue display, hence the two parameters..

If you want to carry out a test remove the first and last lines (the php lines) from the code above and it should appear on the page.

Regards
Geoff
The following user(s) said Thank You: ashley

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries