Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: Howto apply a grid to the issue list ? - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: Howto apply a grid to the issue list ?

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by rboe
Hello,

issuetracker seems to be a great tool, thank you.

My question is how i can apply a grid to the issue list like shown in the link below. At least i would need it in the print output. Can somebody help me ?

The grid might also include the header, i forgot that...;-)

Thank you in advance
Rolf

www.angryjack.de/eb/issuelist.jpg

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 3 months ago #2 by geoffc
You will be able to do this very easily in the forthcoming 1.3.0 release.

It implements CSS overrides so that you can configure the table to look anyway you wish it to.

We will put up the 1.3.0 draft documentation with examples shortly. This will enable people to design their own CSS rules. We will provide a couple of examples.

The expected date for the 1.3.0 release will be some time in February all being well.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 3 months ago #3 by rboe
That sounds good but now i have my 1.22 installation more or less completed to my needs including problems, projects etc. and the german language file. A new installation will require that i have to modify everything again, or ?

I can see on my notebook that there is already a grid there in light grey, could not see that on the PC. Can you tell me where it is defined ? It would be enough if it is solid black.

Rolf

Edited by rboe - 23.01.2013 20:08
11 years 3 months ago #4 by geoffc
Firstly when/if you upgrade all your settings are preserved so things should not change. We outselves do not want to change things either and have never had any problem since the first release.

RE the issue grid, the style sheet that is used in 1.2.2 and earlier is media/system/css/adminlist.css so thet is where you would need to look for changing the border settings. Be aware that it is a system stylesheet so making changing will impact other areas/components using the stylesheet.

In 1.3.0 we use our own stylesheet hence no conflicts should occur.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 3 months ago #5 by rboe
Thank yoz Geoff, that worked fine.

regards
Rolf
11 years 3 months ago #6 by geoffc
You are welcome. Glad that worked.

In 1.3.0 the default will use the 'current' adminlist style but renamed to 'itstyle' so all the existing lists will be the same. If you have made a change then do not forget you will need to make the same change when/if you upgrade to 1.3.0.

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries