Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Can't see issues on front end ?? - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Can't see issues on front end ??

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by vtgav
I notice that a couple of people have raised this, and I can see comments that it has been resolved by email - hence I can't check if I have done something silly.

Basically, I've set a J2.5 site up with the latest component, and have created a couple of projects and a single issue as a test.

On the backend I can see everything correctly, but on the front end I can't see the issue. Everything is published as far as I can see, and the access is OK - but I just can't see the issue on the front end ?!?!

Could you please advise ?

thanks,
Gav

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #2 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

I believe that you may not have created menu items to enable the issues to be seen on the front end.

The basic method is to create a menu item of type 'issues list', and select the issue project(s) to display. You select the criteria for the display criteria etc. [There is also a menu option to display a single issue if you desire, but this is not used so often.]

For an issue to be displayed then the issue also has to be published (and its associated project of course).

There are options on the menu creation to control which fields are displayed, but also one specific option to display 'child links'. If this is enabled then the viewer can click on the link to display the chosen issue in detail. The amount of detail displayed is again controlled by the menu options for the child.

Editing of issues is controlled by ACL settings for the user and user groups. See the Issue Tracker FAQ for more details.

There is also the documentation is HTML format at this Docs which provides more details.

If you require more information please ask.

Edited by geoffc - 12.01.2013 12:40

Regards
Geoff

11 years 3 months ago #3 by vtgav
Hi Geoff,

thanks for the info - I'd done all that ! anyway, when I went back to the site ( without changing anything ) it was working - I could see issues in the front end and create new ones !?!?!? baffled ! I wonder if it was some sort of caching problem ??

thanks,
Gav

11 years 3 months ago #4 by geoffc
The component itself does not implement caching, however there are plenty of places where caching could be involved. In the browser or the Joomla system itself, depending upon the setting you are using with Joomla.

I am pleased that you have at least got the component working, although I do not think it was a component problem.

Thank you for the update.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries