Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Error messages - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Error messages

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by freddiesfather
Hi Geoff,

Ive just installed Issue Tracker 1.2.2. with an updated Joomla noe 2.5.7.

I have been trying out the option of unregistered users submitting an issue.

My Permissions in Options - Public - Create Allow - Edit Own Allow

Issue Tracker Options - General - Auto generate user name - Yes Create new person - Yes

Not logged into the front end I submitted a new issue giving an email address. The issue saved sent me an email with a link - I clicked on link displayed problem without the ability to edit just all the issues details.

I then registered and then created a new user with the username created in the above email by Issue Tracker and used the same email address.

After activating this user by email I clicked on the link to set to show just my issues and received the following two errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u648108019/public_html/administrator/components/com_issuetracker/helpers/issuetracker.php on line 139
(positioned above email and printer icons.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u648108019/public_html/components/com_issuetracker/views/itissueslist/tmpl/default.php on line 185
(positioned above empty open issues box.

Any ideas why I got these errors?

Also if as in the example an unregistered user logged a problem should they ever be able to edit it and add updates if they registered after submitting an issue?

Regards

Wayne

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: Error messages
I will look into the error messages.

In theory an unregistered user, who then registers should be able to add additional details to their issues. What I suspect is that when they register that the connection between the registered and un-registered user is not being made correctly. I will investigate and update this post when I know more.

[Currently to edit an issue the user has to be registered. I am wondering whether to extend this so that unregistered users could add additional details, but have yet to come up with a clean way of achieving this. There is no easy way to ensure that the person submitting an update is the same person who raised it earlier. All I have is the name and an email address, which is probably not secure enough. I am open to any ideas!]

Need to look at the two(?) entries in the it_people table to be able to confirm or deny that theory.

--
First error is coming from an attempt to resolve the full name of the associated project to an issue. Could you check the projects and subprojects. I have seen this error where a subproject is published but not its parent.

Second error is coming from an attempt to display the issue list display, where there is either no data OR some 'funny' issue being selected.

These errors must be related to the 'unregistered' and then 'registered' user's issue. I would need to have some idea of the 'details' of the specific issue (and associated project) the unregistered user raised, so that I could try and reproduce it.

Edited by geoffc - 16.09.2012 14:06

Edited by geoffc - 16.09.2012 14:07

Regards
Geoff

11 years 7 months ago #3 by freddiesfather
Replied by freddiesfather on topic Re: Error messages
Hi Geoff,

I have checked the it_people table there are three users 1. anon This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. which came with the installation - 2. My Super User admin and the third the user in question. When I actually set up an account with this user after submitting the issue I created the user using the same email when submitting the issue and used the user name that issue tracker created (my email address with the special characters replaced with _

I checked Joomla user manger and this user is registered however in it_people registered has a value of 0 Unregistered.

I had not added anything to the installation of Issue Tracker (1.2.2.) and as such there was only the unspecified project.

This user is shown in the it_table as follows: Person role: 2 - Assigned Project: 1 (Unspecified) Published 0 Created by u648108019_jtest@10.1.2.10

The Issue had a title of "test" and description of "I am not logged in"

I re synced but the user in it_people remains un-registered is this the problem?

If you require any more information let me know

Regards

Wayne

11 years 7 months ago #4 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

That gives me something to go on. Watch this space.

Edited by geoffc - 17.09.2012 09:56

Duplicated the problem, complete with error messages. Not to create a fix.

Edited by geoffc - 17.09.2012 14:25

Fixed it. I am not too sure how comfortable you are with changing code and I supply the correction below. If you would prefer I can send you a replacement routine.

In the zip file: In administrator/plugins/system/issuetracker.php
Replace the query on starting on line 54 so that it reads the following:

$sql = "INSERT INTO `#__it_people`";
$sql .= " (user_id, person_email, person_name, registered, created_on, created_by, person_role, assigned_project, username )";
$sql .= " VALUES ( '" . $user . "',";
$sql .= " '" . $user . "',";
$sql .= " '" . $user ."',";
$sql .= " '1', ";
$sql .= " '" . $date ."',";
$sql .= " '" . $cuser->username ."',";
$sql .= " '" . $defrole ."',";
$sql .= " '" . $defproject ."',";
$sql .= " '" . $user . "')";
$sql .= " ON DUPLICATE KEY ";
$sql .= " UPDATE person_role = '" . $defrole ."',";
$sql .= " username = '" . $user ."',";
$sql .= " user_id = '". $user . "',";
$sql .= " assigned_project = '" . $defproject ."',";
$sql .= " registered = 1 ";

This corresponds to the file on the system plugins/system/issuetracker/issuetracker.php if you prefer to edit directly on the system itself.

Incidentally the username you use for the user creation doesn;'t have to be the same one as generated when the issue was saved. It can be changed, all that has to be the same are the name and the email address.

Let me know how you get on.

Edited by geoffc - 17.09.2012 14:38

Regards
Geoff

11 years 7 months ago #5 by freddiesfather
Replied by freddiesfather on topic Re: Error messages
Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your reply.

I have replaced the query as instructed and repeated the previous mentioned process with a new user and no longer receive the error as described before. However although from the outset this user has the notify flag set to 1 in it_people no email was sent to the users email when the new problem was submitted. I updated the job as admin in the front end and still the user did not receive an email to say there had been an update.

Regards

Wayne

11 years 7 months ago #6 by geoffc
This is probably not related to the earlier error. Nothing in that change impacts notifications.

I assume (from previous posts) that email is being sent from your system. Did the assignee or admin get sent emails? If they did then that would narrow down where I need to look. Your earlier post said that the user got an 'opened' email so I will assume it is updates and possibly 'closure' that is not getting sent.

If you could confirm that they are configured to get updates when convenient it would assist.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries