Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: Translation missing after installation. - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: Translation missing after installation.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by hiro
Hi there. I am new to Joomla so this might be an easy problem.

Anyway. When i try to install Issue Tracker i get now error messages, however, when i click the link to the administrator interface, it seems like the interface cannot find the English translation file. Every line is the name of the translation-string.

I have tried looking at my server at the location where all translation are stored and the Issue Tracker translation is there.

I am using a relatively fresh install of latest Joomla and latest Issue Tracker.

Will update post at Monday with path and version numbers when I am back at work.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 7 months ago #2 by geoffc
Thank you for the information. We have had one other report of this problem and we are waiting to see if our suggested change has fixed the problem. It is caused by line 591 in the administrator's com_issuetracker.ini file which if commented out will resolve the problem for all the other strings.

The cause has yet to be fully determined since the syntax is correct. If you could let us know what version of php you are running it may assist us in resolving it.

We have been unable to replicate the problem in house but will update this post when we know more.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #3 by hiro
Thank you for your quick replay. That will have to wait until I get back in office on Monday.
11 years 7 months ago #4 by geoffc
Resolved it. This is a combination of two things. The first is an error in the syntax on the string on line 591 (COM_ISSUETRACKER_CREDIT_TEXT). There are two occurances of double quotes in the line. Removing one of these in each instance resolves the problem.

The second (and this is why it has taken time to find it), is that the version of PHP reacts differently to the string error. In PHP 5.2.17 where I have had the problem reported the effect is to prevent any of the language strings from being translated. I have tested on PHP 5.2.17 and can duplicate the error. On PHP 5.3.14, 5.4.4 and PHP 5.4.5 (which I have tested) the remaining strings are successfully translated, but more to the point the string with the error is also translated up to the point of the error, which on a quick glance looks fine and is easy to miss.

I cannot post the corrected text line in this response as the forum editor 'translates' the quote marks. There are as I said two occurences of a double quote mark immediately followed by another. The first of these is just before the text 'Live Update makes use of...' about half way along the line. The second is near the end of the string just before 'Joomla! Extensions Directory'.

Commenting out the line by placing a semi colon at the start of the line, will also resolve the problem but display the un-translated field in the 'About Control panel' display. A minor problem.

This is resolved in the next bugfix release due shortly.

Edited by geoffc - 08.09.2012 10:25

Regards
Geoff
11 years 7 months ago #5 by freddiesfather
Hi

Just thought I would acknowledge that removing both the double quotes in the line has successfully resolved this issue for me.

Regards
11 years 7 months ago #6 by geoffc
Thank you for the confirmation re the double quotes.

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries