Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Adding a function 'Modify the issue' on the front-end - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Adding a function "Modify the issue" on the front-end

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by Feyhung
Hello and sorry for my english.

It is possible to add a link for each issue in the list of issues (or in the detail screen) on the front end, to modify an issue without being logged in the administration panel ? I find that the admin should be able to activate this possibility in the adminitration panel of your extension.

Thank you for your work, this is a great extension. This is, for me, the only function which misses.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #2 by geoffc
It is possible to add the links to the individual issues from the front end list view (it is a configuration option on the menu item setup), however it is not yet possible to edit any of the issues from the front end. It is a display only feature.

We are adding the ability for a user to edit their own raised issues in a later version.

I am not sure yet which version that will be, and we will look to see if we can allow an administrator to edit from the front end at the same time.

Regards
Geoff

Regards
Geoff

11 years 10 months ago #3 by Feyhung
Thank you for the answer.

I will wait this functionality before using Issue Tracker. I've installed it and i started to translate in French.

Yann

11 years 9 months ago #4 by twixbag
Hello,

first of all congrats for this nice extension. So far the one and only which suits exactly my purpose - except - that I need the function to modify an issue on the front-end. Sadly, but without this function I can't use this extension. Hope you guys will be eager to add this very soon. Once I can start using it I'll be making the German translation likewise.

Thanks and have a nice day

11 years 9 months ago #5 by geoffc
We are anticipating the ability for registered (and administrator) users to edit in the front end to be in the next release (1.2) and already have a version where this is possible. A bit early to say when it will be ready for release as it is one of three major changes we are incorporating. The other two being enhanced email facilities and attachments.

All of which work already internally so hopefully not too long. They have involved changing some of the existing parts so we want to be sure there are no adverse side effects before we release.

PS We saw that your first registration attempt failed on an emailing unavailability, so wondered which of the two accounts you wish to use. We have enabled both but presumably you do not require both?

Regards
Geoff

11 years 9 months ago #6 by twixbag
Thanks for your quick reply. Of course I understand that you gotta take your time to do the changes but only to know that this feature is coming that's already something to look very forward to.

Regarding the account yeah i got some trouble in the first to register. Indeed I wont need 2 accounts so if you could remove the first one and just keep this where i'm writing from.

Thanks and regards

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries