Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Create issue redirects to home page - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Create issue redirects to home page

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

10 years 5 days ago #1 by sanderv

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Hi,

I've added the option to create an item to the menu for registered users.

They can enter their issue, then click Save.

The issue is now actually created (no problem with that), the user will get a feedback message such as:

Issue Saved!

However, the user will end up on my home page (which will show that feedback message) instead of on some page related to the created issue. I would like them to be redirected to a page that shows the issue just created.

I see a whole bunch of $this->setRedirects in itissues.php, so I suppose I could fiddle with those, but perhaps this is a bug, or you could otherwise tell me what the best approach is to get the desired behavior.

Thank you so much!

Sander.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 days ago #2 by chrisc
What version of Joomla is this? I am assuming it is Issue Tracker 1.6.1.

I have seen something similar in Joomla 3.2.x which I had to create a work aroundto resolve this problem, which I though I had fixed. Presumably not :-(

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

10 years 4 days ago #3 by sanderv
Joomla 3.2.3, Issue Tracker 1.6.1.

I'm happy to look into things further, on my end, to create a better understanding of what's going on. Just let me know what you need. Feel free to message me directly (see profile).

10 years 4 days ago #4 by chrisc
I think I have identified where the change required needs to be implemented. Now to code it and test it out.

I think that the behaviour on creating a new issue should be to display the 'newly created' issue, and then if the 'return' is clicked to go back to the page the user was upon before they chose to create an issue, which it clearly is not doing!

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

10 years 4 days ago - 10 years 4 days ago #5 by chrisc
Have opened an Issue Tracker Item on this one. We can reproduce the problem and have some code to resolve the problem. See the associated issue,for which you will have already recieved an automated email from the system with a URL.

Will update this thread when we have both agreed it is a resolution.

Regards

10 years 4 days ago #6 by sanderv
I am trying to follow up with the issue. I just added some "additional information" and Saved it. Not seeing the result (yet). Let me know if I have to resupply this information.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries