Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Create issue redirects to home page - Page 4 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Create issue redirects to home page

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

9 years 10 months ago #19 by geoffc
The ACL settings are intended/supposed to prevent that happening. Seems like there has been a 'bug' introduced in a recent change. Will need to nail that one before the official release.

Regards
Geoff

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #20 by geoffc
I have looked into your problems with the RC.

Re: 1. Creating an issue comes back on an URL like http://.../create-issue/119?view=itissues&id=119 It looks to me as if id=119 is redundant since /119 is already in the URL

I do not recognise the format of the url. Are you using any form of SEF on the site?

Re: 2. I have set "Default Issue Privacy" to Private, but new issues are created as "Public". I do not wish to use "Private requests" since that gives unregistered users an option between "Public" and "Private" -- I was hoping for them all to be "Private". I am under the assumption that "Private" means "Access" is "Registered"?

I have found a situation where the issue was displayed and it shouldn't have. I have created a fix for the problem.

Re: 3. When admin trying to change the "Access" of an existing issue, I get a SQL error.

I have abreviated the point but have a change in the finder plugin to correct this problem.

Re: 4. When admin trying to change the summary of an existing issue, the changed summary is saved, but I get a blank page....

I have resolved this by removing the offending include file that doesn't exist in Joomla 3.x.

I raised issues for points 2->4 and you should have received email already. This post completes the forum entry for completeness.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 10 months ago #21 by sanderv

geoffc wrote: I do not recognise the format of the url. Are you using any form of SEF on the site?

Only the Joomla own SEF configuration:
  • Search Engine Friendly URLs: yes
  • Use URL rewriting: yes
  • Adds Suffix to URL: no
  • Unicode Aliases: no

9 years 10 months ago #22 by geoffc
Thanks for the info. I know where the format is coming from now, but have been side tracked into looking at other more pressing matters. Thus regretably, it has been pushed onto the back burner until I get some time to investigate deeper.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries