Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Create issue redirects to home page - Page 2 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Create issue redirects to home page

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

10 years 4 days ago - 10 years 4 days ago #7 by chrisc
I can see that you made a change (the audit records have changed), but can't see the additional information. I am wondering if you may have found a bug, but I remember testing this not long ago with no problems.

Can you resupply the additional information in the forum whilst I check it out please.

Update: Just retested locally and the additional info is being saved, so not sure whats going on currently, since the code is the save. [Its getting to be a long day. :( ]

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 days ago #8 by sanderv

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

The item is locked now, so I cannot supply "additional information" no more.

In my additional information I described how I think it should work, something like this:
  1. Guests to be able to create issue X
  2. Them to then return to a view of issue X (with the "saved ..." message on the top)
  3. Guests not to be able to see any issues, regardless of their publishing state
  4. As a consequence, guests will not be able to go back to their issue X
  5. Registered users to be able to see issues, as is, depending on their publishing state

Preferably for no. 2. query parameters unknown to the component should be retained verbatim, e.g.:

http://www.myserver.com/create-issue?template=system

10 years 3 days ago #9 by geoffc
I will look at the issue record shortly and check it in if it is checked out.

Item 2 is the current dilema, since I suspect there will need to be a 'special' case for it to be achieved. i.e. For this one situation we wish the issue to be displayed. It is possibly not sufficient to just 'keep' the URL details since there is nothing to stop someone copying the URL (in the browser window) and then modifying it to display another issue. One would have to check where it is called from and if not the edit/create screen reject the request. Otherwise one is into masking URL values etc. which is messy.

Regards
Geoff

10 years 3 days ago #10 by geoffc
Issue that was checked out, now checked back in.

Code modified to set a session variable that is set when an issue is created, and when the link to the 'newly' created issue is generated. Then in the query that is used to fetch the issue from the database the session variable is checked and modifies the query statement enabling an 'unpublished' issue to be fetched. The session variable is also reset so that any further attempts to access this or any other issue, by modifying the URL directly will create an 'Issue not found' message.

[Might need to also modify the access group check as well if guest are not to see any issues as in point 3. Not done this currently but its all in one place!]

Using this method we can achieve the desired effect for point 2 in the list.

Point 3 is currently easily achieved by setting the access on the issue to be 'Registered' and not 'Public', so no changes are required.

This has been tested and will be in 1.6.2.

Regards
Geoff

10 years 3 days ago #11 by sanderv
With point 3 I meant "later". They would be able to see the result of creating an issue, as per point 2, but later cannot return to see the issue.

Thank you for your efforts, can I test 1.6.2(-SNAPSHOT) already somewhere?

10 years 3 days ago #12 by geoffc
The change I described achieves point 3 accessing their 'just' raised issue later.
They would be able to access any other published issues with the correct access settings in the normal manner.

I will send you an email with details of where to access a pre-release of 1.6.2 when its nearer release, which will probably be later this week (the email that is).

I am still making changes fixing minor problems and implementing minor features. I need to update the web site with the likely change list which will be done shortly.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries