Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Create issue redirects to home page - Page 3 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Create issue redirects to home page

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

9 years 11 months ago #13 by sanderv
Hi,

Getting back from vacation, picking up things again. Wondering if I missed that e-mail or whether this is still in the pipeline?

Best regards, Sander.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #14 by geoffc
I sent you an email but it bounced for some obscure reason.

The release has got pushed back a bit due to a few other (unrelated) reported problems and a couple of conflicts discovered in testing, which meant that QA has overran a little. Hope to get back to it shortly.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 11 months ago #15 by sanderv
Oh well, I'm not back from vacation until Wednesday, ha-ha ;)

9 years 10 months ago #16 by sanderv
I am testing the preview of version 1.6.2:

1. Creating an issue comes back on an URL like http://.../create-issue/119?view=itissues&id=119 It looks to me as if id=119 is redundant since /119 is already in the URL

2. I have set "Default Issue Privacy" to Private, but new issues are created as "Public". I do not wish to use "Private requests" since that gives unregistered users an option between "Public" and "Private" -- I was hoping for them all to be "Private". I am under the assumption that "Private" means "Access" is "Registered"?

3. When admin trying to change the "Access" of an existing issue, I get this:

Save failed with the following error: Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT a.id,a.state AS state, c.published AS cat_state,a.access, c.access AS cat_access FROM h30ey_it_issues AS a LEFT JOIN h30ey_categories AS c ON c.id = a.catid WHERE a.id = 119

4. When admin trying to change the summary of an existing issue, the changed summary is saved, but I get a blank page and the following in php53_errors.log:

[07-Jun-2014 05:56:59 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\totaal/includes/application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\totaal\plugins\finder\issuetracker\issuetracker.php on line 309
[07-Jun-2014 05:56:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\totaal/includes/application.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\totaal\plugins\finder\issuetracker\issuetracker.php on line 309

Much appreciated, Sander.

9 years 10 months ago #17 by geoffc
Thank you for reporting the problems. I will look into them today.

Being a pre-release there are, as you are probably aware likely to be one or two more discovered before release.

Re point 2, Private is intended to mean just that, 'no access, no visibility' except to the person who reported the problem (and support). No other registered user should ever see the issue details or evn know it exists. This is intended so that they may enter any details they want into the issue safe in the knowledge that no one other than support and themselves are aware of it. It is completed excluded from any search results.

If an issue is 'public' then others can be aware of its existence. The 'progress' details has some additional control 'protecting' the specific progress record.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 10 months ago #18 by sanderv

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

geoffc wrote: Re point 2, Private is intended to mean just that, 'no access, no visibility' except to the person who reported the problem (and support).

Fair enough, but my problem is that unregistered users can just look at any issue by using URLs such as the following, provided they understand the URL design:
http://.../create-issue/118?view=itissues
http://.../create-issue/119?view=itissues
http://.../create-issue/120?view=itissues

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries