Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Input.php on line 31

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Cookie implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Cookie.php on line 21

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Uri/Uri.php on line 141
Error after New issue or change issue - Page 2 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Error after New issue or change issue

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

8 years 5 days ago #7 by Duckknight

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Hi,

I used your link to the topic 3.5.1
I make the settings in
a) admin/components/com_issuetracker/helpers/issuetracker.php - several locations
and make a first test. Without changing all the other parts -> it works!
Mail are send. The other setting I will change later on, but first it works, THANK YOU!
The following user(s) said Thank You: geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 days ago #8 by geoffc
Thank you for confirming the problem and the solution working.

The changes to the front end cron and cli files will only have an impact if you are using the scheduled reports, but were included for completeness. If you are not using scheduled reports then they can be left alone.

I am surprised that Joomla released 3.5.1 with the problem and I know that there are many other components impacted by the change as well.

Regards
Geoff

7 years 11 months ago #9 by nqbest
hi there, i have the same problem, i just install issue tracker and have created staff and roles.
This component is set to special access as only staff needs to use this.
When i tried to test by creating new issue, in front end the next page has this error but on back end admin panel, the new issue is created.
This is the error in the front end after creating a new issue.
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /.........../components/com_issuetracker/controllers/itissues.php on line 342
Anybody can suggest what is wrong with my settings?
Im using Joomla 2.5 and Issuetracker_1_6_10.
Thanks to those who will post some advise!

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #10 by chrisc

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

This could well be a problem caused by the 'old' Joomla 2.5 related problem. Officially Joomla 2.5 is unsupported but looking at the code you could try the folowing to see if it resolves it.

Before line 342 in the file /components/com_issuetracker/controllers/itissues.php try adding the following line.
$input = JFactory::getApplication()->input;

This is immediately before the line calling the get function.

I do not see the problem on Joomla 3.5 so hence suspect that since the Joomla code base has changed so much since 2.5 that something that is now initialised wasn't in 2.5. The above should resolve it but there may be other similar problems lurking.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: nqbest

7 years 11 months ago #11 by nqbest
Thanks so much chrisc for replying, will try this your advise.

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #12 by adamjm7
I'm having the same issue regarding creating a new issue on the frontend. The issue is created just fine, notifications go out, but it redirects to view=itissues&id=0. If I lookup the id in the backend, I can change the 0 to the id, and the issue is viewable. How do I fix this?

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries