Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Input.php on line 31

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Cookie implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Cookie.php on line 21

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Uri/Uri.php on line 141
Error after New issue or change issue - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Error after New issue or change issue

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #1 by Duckknight
I use Issue tracker and now it don't work correct.
If a user make a new isse everthing works fine. If he say "save" the issue is saved correct. BUT the next page tell him: Error 0, Invalid address: Ticketsystem TuS
... and try to open beta.tus-winterscheid.de/index.php/form?view=itissues&id=0

If I make a change in a ticket it will be the same thing.
Error 0 with invalid adress. The Change is saved correct, but there is no notifcation to the user and nothging to see that something happens in the log.
Whats wrong?

Thanks for your help.

.... I checked some more things with the sample data, If I use a sample user, I can say save. If I use the user synced with joomla I will get the error!
Maybe in this direction?

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 days ago #2 by Duckknight
O.K. I worked more on this issue.
I use sample user an switch the email to my own adress.
Everything works.
BUT if I say in the user controll - notification on - the error will displayed.
In this case it will explane the issue, that there are no messages in the log about the notification.

The notification is in this case the problem.
But what can I do?

Thanks and Kind regards

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

8 years 6 days ago #3 by chrisc
If it used to work and now doesn't something somewhere has changed. Now to pin down exactly what.

I do not recognise the message 'TiscketSystem Tus' as its not something from our code. Is this something you have created a language override for perhaps?

From the description it sounds like the redirection is going amiss, since an issue with id=0 is certainly invalid and shouldn't be even trying to be fetched.

I need to know Joomla version, PHP version etc. I recently posted a solution for email not being sent with Joomla 3.5.1 but there was usually a message in the log saying it had been sent (even though it hadn't), but you say there is nothing in the issue tracker log? Have you tried turning on component 'debug logging'? It might give some more information.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #4 by Duckknight
Hi, the phrase ticketsystem from ... is only the name.
I tryed one more, I switched the user to notification off everything work, if I switch them on, the error will displayed.

I Use:
PHP 5.4.45
Joomla!-Version 3.5.1

I allready set the logging for debug to yes, but I can see nothing in the log (in the webbackend) is there more information in some logfiles?
I see only logs with the priority INFO.

In case if I change some things in a issue the error ocours on a other adress, like:
www.URLofTHEwebpage/administrator/index....er&layout=edit&id=57

Where is the issue with email sending in 3.5.1? I don't read it, but I will try everything!

Thanks

... what happens with the database fields if I uninstall the issue tracker and install it again?
Will I miss my issues?

8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #5 by Duckknight
I just switch to PHP 5.6 but there is no change in the problem.
Also if I switch to PHP7

8 years 6 days ago #6 by chrisc

I do not think it is a PHP problem, but I am wondering about 3.5.1. See this post for details of the mailing problem.

I would not suggest uninstalling issue tracker, unless you are prepared to lose any data already in the tables since the tables are removed on uninstall. This doesn't sound like the database being at fault.

The piece of information that is significant is the turning of notifications on or off, which seems to revolve around email sending. The above post tells one where the changes are to be made (which files) and what they need changing to. I had to make the changes to my Joomla 3.5.1 install so I know they resolve email sending.
My best guess is that the email sending is failing, due to the changes in the Joomla JMail API, which we have to use, (and so do a lot of other extensions) introduced in Joomla 3.5.1.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries