Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: form redirect - Page 2 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: form redirect

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 4 months ago #7 by kobiashi
Replied by kobiashi on topic Re: form redirect
thank you very much

i really appreciate you taking the time to sort it out for me....

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 4 months ago #8 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: form redirect
I have carried out some tests and cannot get the error that you getting.

Test 1:

Change line 347 to:

$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=101', false) );

Create an issue on front end and save, and the Issue saved message appears on main page (which is the same as the default).

Test 2:

(Use a different article number)

Change the line to be:

$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=93&Itemid=101', false) );

Then I created another test issue and saved it. This time the issue was saved and the alternative article was displayed.

From this I conclude that the change suggested does indeed do what is required.

So back to your specific error. Have a look at the start of the itissues.php controller file. I suspect that you may have either inadvertantly changed the file at the start, OR that you have not saved the file in the correct format. You do not say what platform you are running on ( I am running on a UNIX system so use the vi editor), so when you saved the file it may possibly have changed the file format. This sometimes happens with Windows systems, where linefeed/ carriage returns get inserted. This would also account for the fact that it is complaining about line 1.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 4 months ago #9 by kobiashi
Replied by kobiashi on topic Re: form redirect
hi
i feel a bit silly not, i was editing the wrong line, iw as editing line 202,

sorry,

it wroks fine chnging the line i was supposed to in the first place.

thank you again
11 years 4 months ago #10 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: form redirect
Thank you for letting us know.

To be actually complete, and fully answer your original question about the edit.php file, there is/was an alternative method which involved changing the edit.php file which I will describe below.

You will have noticed that there is the return redirection coded in the controller file. What this means is that when it looked at the function getReturnPage it looked for 'return' in the entry.

This is populated within the edit.php file by a hidden return variable (near bottom of file) that it is also possible to use. So it would be possible to change the edit.php file to add the URL you want to redirect to in there instead. You would just add the code to set the return value to the desired value.

I personally think that changing the controller as we have done is the easiest to implement.

I will mark the thread as resolved.

Regards
Geoff
10 years 11 months ago #11 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic Re: Resolved: form redirect
Thank you so much for this info. It allowed me to set the new issue page to redirect back to Issue Tracker's issues list page, allowing members to see that their submissions are now included in the list, while also providing them quick access to the link I set up for submitting another issue, if appropriate.

Is there any plan to add a back-end option to show a "Submit a new issue" link directly on the issue list page? It would be much more elegant than a second menu item and having it as a small image with a "Submit a new issue" tool-tip could be added in front of the email & print icons.

Either way, I also want to thank you very much for sharing this outstanding component with the rest of us.

Warm regards & much respect,
Ray
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #12 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: Resolved: form redirect

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Thank you for your kind words.

The supply of a button to submit an issue is something we are considering for the issue list display. In fact the 'Projects list' display already has one implemented.

See the enclosed image as an example. Note that the create button will only display IF the user has the correct ACL permissions.

Regards
Geoff
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries