Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: form redirect - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: form redirect

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 4 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #1 by kobiashi
hello,
wonder if someone can help me, i have installed issue tracker and its exactly what i was looking for, however, when the form is filled in and sent, it redirects me to another page, is there any way i can change the redirection, i have read the other post on this forum regarding this problem, it pointed me in the direction of edit.php file in tmpl, but was a bit vague in regards to what code needed changing.

any help will be greatfully recieved

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 4 months ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: form redirect
Depending upon whether you are requiring a set page to be redirected to, you might be better looking at the site/components/com_issuetracker/controllers/itissues.php file around line 347 (near the end).

There is a redirection line as follows:

$this->setRedirect($this->getReturnPage(), $msg);

If you want a hard coded redirection change the '$this->getReturnPage()' to the page you wish to redirect to.

i.e. JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_mycomponent&view=anothertab', false)

Where the 'com_mycomonent and anothertab are the page details you wish to redirect to.

So the line would be something like:

$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_mycomponent&view=anothertab', false), $msg);

I have not specifically tried this but it should do what you desire.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 4 months ago #3 by kobiashi
Replied by kobiashi on topic Re: form redirect
thanks for the reply,

i have tried what you said but unfortunatly i get a parse error,

this is the line i inserted

$this->setRedirect($this->getReturnPage(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=179', false)));

and this is the error i receive

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/68/9854568/html/axis/components/com_issuetracker/controllers/itissues.php on line 1

any thoughts?
11 years 4 months ago #4 by geoffc
Not quite what I suggested. You do not need the &this->getReturnPage call in there.

Try:

$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=179', false));

Assuming that you have a menu item 179 and an article of id=1 of course.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 4 months ago #5 by kobiashi
Replied by kobiashi on topic Re: form redirect
hi thanks for the quick reply,

unfortunatly i am still getting the same error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/68/9854568/html/axis/components/com_issuetracker/controllers/itissues.php on line 1

it doesnt seem to be redirecting as the url in the address bars displays as

index.php?option=com_issuetracker&view=itissues&id=0&Itemid=193

i copy and pasted the line you gave me

$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=179', false));
11 years 4 months ago #6 by geoffc
Mmmmmm.

Why is it complaining about line 1, when we are changing around line 347?

I wil fire up a test instance and carry out a few tests and get back to you later today.

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries