Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: form redirect - Page 3 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: form redirect

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

10 years 11 months ago #13 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic Re: Resolved: form redirect
I did see that, but we have no need for that particular table display.

The site employs an extensive ACL list (adding 15 additional groups to the default) and those are already set up to take relevant advantage of the ability to submit new issues (public & registered can only view, most others have permission to submit & edit own, while a few have perms for editing any), so it should be already ready already if/when such a feature is added. I would just prefer to have a simple link right on the main issue list page, rather than the more unintuitive need to look back in the menu for the Submit interface. I expect that many of our members will not realize that they will have to hunt down that link (or where it might be hiding if they do know it exists) if they have something to report on any of our global resources (2 sites, wiki, translation app, PMS, multiple distribution nodes, etc.).

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
10 years 11 months ago #14 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: Resolved: form redirect
I have created a change to permit the display of a small icon immediately in front of the email and print icons as suggested. It is working as intended and using the same 'blank page' icon as currently used and displayed by com_content etc.

It will be in release version 1.3.2 which is scheduled for late next week.

Your set up of Issue Tracker sounds interesting, possibly one of the more complex that I am aware of.

Regards
Geoff
10 years 11 months ago #15 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: Resolved: form redirect
I have also modified the 'create/edit' form to handle the redirection back to the calling page automatically, which will be implemented in release 1.3.2.

I believe that all matters raised in this post are now completed so will lock the post.

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries