Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Create issue anonymously - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Create issue anonymously

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

9 years 11 months ago #1 by sanderv

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Hi,

I was hoping to let anonymous users create issues ("Public" permission level).

I've added a menu item to create issues. But when used by an anonymous user, as soon as they Save the issue, they end up on an error page:

Error: 404 Issue not found!

Registered users don't get the error page (however they are redirected to the home page ).

Thank you for your help!

Sander.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #2 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic Create issue anonymously
I observe that you opened another post regarding anonymous users opening issues, which seems to imply that you have worked out how it is done.

The error message you saw is certainly ambiguous and I will look into where it is coming from and get it to give a more informative error message.

I will also look into the redirection when the issue is entered. What version of Joomla is this upon? I did discover a routing problem in Joomls 3.2 that I had to work around, which I though had been fixed.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #3 by sanderv
Replied by sanderv on topic Create issue anonymously

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

Joomla 3.2.3, Issue Tracker 1.6.1.

I was already afraid that me entering it as separate forum posts could lead to confusion, but both of these still hold true. Sorry for the confusion.

I can create issues anonymously (in the sense that something gets created in the database), but it leads to two things:

9 years 11 months ago #4 by chrisc
No confusion,just wanted to clarify so I know the current state and where to start looking for the cause.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #5 by chrisc
Having some difficulty reproducting this.

I can see where the error message is coming from in the code, which is where it is trying to get an issue to display (around line 204 in itissues model). What is the URL on the page? It might give me a clue, but I suspect it will be a simple one issue display.

Since the issue is saved in the database the code must be trying to display the issue. The problem with this is that we know that anon (guest) users get redirected to the home page so why/how is it trying to display an issue.

I also only get one issue saved each time. No signs of any 'duplicate'. Have tried on Joomla 2.5.20 and 3.2.3 with same (successful) results. Hmm. Must be something else coming into play.

Very confused at the moment.

Regards

9 years 11 months ago #6 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Create issue anonymously

This post is thought to be caused by a PHP problem and has been resolved by the same
fix as applied in Anonymous Issues Created Twice .

Please see that post for more details.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries