Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: Assigned to persons missing in front end - Page 2 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: Assigned to persons missing in front end

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 2 weeks ago #7 by jjhurri
Yes people are assigned to the issues and in the back end they appear OK e.g. in the issues list view.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 2 weeks ago #8 by geoffc
Hmmm.

Can you send me via email [support[at]macrotoneconsulting.co.uk] a zipped dump of the it_issues table with the sample data please.
I want to see what is in the data fields.

I cannot replicate the problem so once I have checked your table contents I can then try and pin the problem down further. With no error messages or any other details to assist it might be difficult to immediately identify the problem.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 2 weeks ago #9 by jjhurri
A little bit advice is needed here... where to find the table/ data you need?
11 years 2 weeks ago #10 by geoffc
OK. I do not know what mechanism you use to view the data within the database, but assume that you probably use phpadmin, although that is not the only choice. [If it is a local installation, I tend to use a tool such as Toad.]

The easiest way is probably to use phpadmin and then browse the data in the it_issues table, and create a screen shot of the data and email me the image. I am interested in the data in the assigned_to_person_id column in particular. This will be a integer number, which should directly relate to the id column in the it_people table and the person who is assigned to the issue. If it does indeed contain values, which I am expecting it to, since you tell me that the assigned to filed is populated in teh back end views, than it indicates that the statement used for selection in the front end is incorrect (for some reason). If this is confirmed I would then require you to edit one (or more) php files and tell me the results. But first things first let us check the table data.

Does this help?

Regards
Geoff
11 years 2 weeks ago #11 by jjhurri
Hope, I got it right... Please, have a look at your support mail inbox! BR
11 years 2 weeks ago #12 by geoffc
Yep that was fine.

The problem is caused by incorrect queries, present since release 1.2.0.

Solution as follows:

In components/com_issuetracker/models/itissueslist.php

Change line 125 from: $query->join('LEFT', '#__it_people AS t3 ON t3.id = t1.assigned_to_person_id');

To: $query->join('LEFT', '#__it_people AS t3 ON t3.user_id = t1.assigned_to_person_id');

User has confirmed the solution.

Also in components/com_issuetracker/models/itissues.php

Change line 117 from: $query->join('LEFT', '#__it_people AS t3 ON t3.id = t1.assigned_to_person_id');

Fix will be implemented in next release.

To: $query->join('LEFT', '#__it_people AS t3 ON t3.user_id = t1.assigned_to_person_id');

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.890 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries