Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Placing your own costum fields - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Placing your own costum fields

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

9 years 10 months ago #1 by cikiriki
Hello,

I recently started using Issue ticket module for joomla and I wanted to put my own fields when somebody is going to create a ticket. I saw that there is a default issue ticket form but I am wodering how can I place my own fields/questions on the ticket form.

I've looked around but couldn't find a proper answer or guide. Could someone guide me or tell me what exactly I need to do?

Thanks in advence!

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #2 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

This should be explained in the documentation.

You first need to define which fields you require in the back end. Docs .

The 'new' custom fields need to be 'published' and the 'custom field group' has to be assigned to one or more products. When an issue is for a 'product' that has the custom group assigned, they will be displayed in the front end form 'automatically' in a separate panel on the screen.

There is an example 'Product Group' already configured that you can look at and experiment with to show how it all works together.

All you require to do is to a) create a custom field group and assign it to a project. b) define the fields for that 'custom field group' and publish them. The result should/will be the fields showing in the back end issue form and front end issue form for 'issues' that are part of the project that have the custom field group assigned. The front end only displays the 'custom fields block' IF there are custom fields associated with the issue.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 10 months ago #3 by cikiriki
Thanks for quick response.

Is there a way to rename box titles (i.e. "Description" into title of my own choice)? And also, how can I remove fields I dont need (i.e. "Priority" field)?

9 years 10 months ago #4 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Depending upon which fields you are interested in 'hiding' will determine which method to use. Some fields have options to control whether they are displayed or not. Others are 'hard coded' so would require modifications to the display template. I seem to recall that 'priority'was a field with a option to display or not. If you are going down this route then the best way to proceed is to create a component override for your site template and make your changes there. That way any changes you make are not lost on an update. There are several articles on the web describing how to create component overrides in your site template so I will not repeat them here.

Changing the 'titles' i.e. Description, will again be best approached depending upon whether you are intending to display in English or your native language. If you wish to change the English then the best way is to create a language over-ride for the specific field in the Joomla lanaguge override section. Look in the file en-GB.com_issuetracker.ini for the text strings. i.e. For the description change the supplied text for 'COM_ISSUETRACKER_ISSUE_DESCRIPTION'.

If however you are planning a site with a different language then loading a specific language file for Issue Tracker is best. We provide several translations upon our site, some complete, others may need some further work. All our translations are provided 'free' by the relevant translator. We have a guide to create a language translation at this address . Not knowing your native language I am not sure whether one already exists or not. Again if you do not like a specific string one can create a site override for that specific text string.

If a specific language translation does not exist, you may want to create one and submit it for others to use.

Regards
Geoff
The following user(s) said Thank You: cikiriki

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries