Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Issues won't sort - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Issues won't sort

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

9 years 10 months ago #1 by sanderv
Issues won't sort was created by sanderv
Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue where my issues won't be sorted when activating any of the sort headers:

www.totaalsoftware.com/products/incident-manager/list-issues

When I play a little with the search filters (dropdowns) on the top my URL looks a bit different:

www.totaalsoftware.com/products/incident...es?view=itissueslist

At that time the sort headers work just one time. After that one time the URL is back to what it was and play time is over:

www.totaalsoftware.com/products/incident-manager/list-issues

Any ideas?

I've set /list-issues to public for now so you can see what's going on.

Much appreciated, Sander.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Issues won't sort
I have had one other similar report of this also on Joomla 3.x. Unfortunately I couldn't replicate it on Joomla 3.3 but wonder if it is just releated to Joomla 3.2.x?

I didn't have access to the other site but now I can see it on yours, I notice a few java errors. One from the media/com_finder/js/autocompleter.js which is a 'Class not defined', and a second 'ReferenceError: Joomla is not defined', from Issue Tracker. It is the second that I suspect may be the cause.

I will investigate further.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 10 months ago #3 by geoffc
I am a little puzzled.

I have tried to replicate the problem on a Joomla 3.3 install and can successfully sort on any of the headers, multiple times. No errors detected, Java or any other kind. Tried differnt site templates etc and still no problems.

So to see if I missed anything I checked out your link(s) again and now I see that the headers are sorting correctly, and I am not seeing the Java errors I saw before.

I can only conclude that something must have changed on your site that has resolved it. Are you aware of anything being changed?

Regards
Geoff

9 years 10 months ago #4 by sanderv
Replied by sanderv on topic Issues won't sort
Hi,

I agree that the problem seems not to exist at this time anymore. I do not have an explanation for that. I am not aware of anything changed that would be related. But meanwhile I upgraded to the latest version of the plugin, so we're in a different situation anyway!

Thanks, Sander.

9 years 10 months ago #5 by geoffc
Guess this wil have to go down as one of those things. Since there was no change on the site, something, somewhere must have changed, and I guess we will never know what.

This seems similar to a very strange thing I saw on our live site a week ago, where for no apparent reason I started seeing Java errors, where none had existed before and I know (100% sure) that nothing changed. Then a day later the errors just as mysteriously disappeared, just as they had appeared. I put it down to the hosting supplier, but have no proof one way or another.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries