Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Anonymous issues created twice - Page 3 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Anonymous issues created twice

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

10 years 3 days ago - 10 years 3 days ago #13 by geoffc
I followed this thread yesterday and was a little puzzled then as well.

The field setting/value controls the 'private/public' flag for the individual progress record and I want to look at it a little closer internally. Visually I know what probably needs modifying, but wish to check out a few queries first.

One question that occurs is what version of PHP is this? I saw the 53 in the log name but what subversion is it? i.e. 5.3.x but what is x?

We use 5.3 ourselves and haven't seen this problem before, so wonder if it is a low sub version, perhaps below 5.3.10. I am trying to formulate a reason for the seen problems currently and the PHP version is as good a place to start as any.

Regards
Geoff

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 days ago - 10 years 3 days ago #14 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

The array key 'progresspublic' is not set hence the message that you saw in the log. The puzzle is that it doesn't really need to be since that particular routine is not called when a new issue is created.

The key is set when the routine is called in other situations. PHPStorm doesn't flag the code being a problem either and I do not currently understand why the problem is being seen on your system but not others currently. I can only speculate that the PHP version 'detected' what it perceived to be a problem and then some how got into an internal loop of some form.

To resolve it for your system, (and to ensure the code is clean) I suggest adding the following code to the itissues.php file after line 1298 (or there abouts) so that it is always set. This is just after the setting check for the 'public' array key check.
      if ( !array_key_exists('progresspublic',$data) ) {
         $data['progresspublic'] = $data['public'];
      }

This will set the value if it is not set to the setting of the issue itself.

I have tested it locally and it doesn't object, but for what its worth it wasn't a problem here before, so is unlikely to.

I have added the fix to the planned 1.6.2 release.

Regards
Geoff

10 years 3 days ago #15 by sanderv
I'm not on the latest 5.3 and will upgrade today and see what happens.

The fix works for now, thank you, will look forward to 1.6.2.

Have a great day and thank you!

10 years 3 days ago - 10 years 3 days ago #16 by geoffc
We are using 5.3.28 on one of our systems which didn't see the problem.

I will mark this thread as resolved, since the work around works.

Will also mark the other thread similarly and refer to this thread as well.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 11 months ago #17 by sanderv
I dropped off for a bit due to vacation, slowly coming back :)

We established that this workaround worked in fact (just re-confirming that here).

But will it also be in 1.6.2?

1.6.2 is not out yet, right?

Thank you!

9 years 11 months ago #18 by geoffc
Release 1.6.2 is still in QA testing. I can confirm the fix is in the release.
Hope to get back to it shortly.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries