Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: At first: WOW! - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: At first: WOW!

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #1 by arthos
it's a terrific component. Thanks.

Now talk abot issues, I'm trying to use it on a collaborative website for a big project. This is my actual configuration:
- Joomla 2.5.9 perfectly functional;
- Issue tracker 1.3.0;

What's wrong:
- Can't install samples data: it seems that IssueTracker has a problem with my "parents"... this is what my server said: "Column 'parent_id' cannot be null SQL=CALL evi5y_add_it_sample_data"; - please HELP

- Can't add a project: "Save failed with the following error: Invalid parent ID." ...if I can't add my first project cannot have a parent item to select... I'm wrong? :-)

Thanks in advance for your time.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 1 month ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Re: At first: WOW!
It sounds as if the projects table has not been populated with the root data for some reason.

There should be two entries in the projects table for a fresh install.
The first with an id of 1 is the Root project from which all others hang.
The second is the 'Unspecified project' which has an id of 10.

Can you please check via 'phpadmin' (or other sql inspection tool of your choice) the contents of the 'evi5y_it_projects' table to confirm that these entires are indeed missing.

If they are indeed missing then we need to add them manually. (I have used your database prefix in the following) The code to use in MySQL (phpadmin) is as follows:

INSERT IGNORE INTO evi5y_it_projects (id, title, description, parent_id, lft, rgt, level, start_date, state, created_by, created_on)
values (1, 'Root', 'Root', 0, 0, 3, 0, now(), 1, 'admin', now());

INSERT IGNORE INTO evi5y_it_projects (id, title, description, parent_id, lft, rgt, level, start_date, state, created_by, created_on)
values (10, 'Unspecified Project', 'Unspecified Project',1, 1, 2, 1, now(), 1, 'admin', now());

I also need to check why they have not been inserted automatically on the install. If you could let me know a bit more about your system, i.e. OS, PHP version, MySQL version etc, I might be able to track it down. It was inserted fine on all my tests so am unsure why it didn't on your system.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 1 month ago #3 by arthos
Replied by arthos on topic Re: At first: WOW!
It works. Thanks.

For my system info, do you prefer to receive a private message? :-)
11 years 1 month ago #4 by arthos
Replied by arthos on topic Re: At first: WOW!
Ok, a quick update:

- installed sample data;

- trying to add a issue and...

"Save failed with the following error: IssueTrackerTableItissues: :store failed
Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
(`DEMO_Lampre`.`evi5y_it_issues`, CONSTRAINT `evi5y_it_issues_identified_by_fk`
FOREIGN KEY (`identified_by_person_id`) REFERENCES `evi5y_it_people` (`id`))

SQL=INSERT INTO `evi5y_it_issues` (`id`,`alias`,`issue_summary`,`issue_description`,`identified_date`,`issue_type`,`status`,`state`,`ordering`,
`priority`,`target_resolution_date`,`progress`,`actual_resolution_date`,`resolution_summary`,`created_on`,
`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`)
VALUES ('0','ARNRWW37M9','jhkljhlk','khljhlk','2013-03-27 17:43:02','1','4','0','1','2','','','','','2013-03-27 16:43:09','lampre','','')"

Probably I need to reinstall issuetracker from scratch? :-(
11 years 1 month ago #5 by geoffc
There was something awry with the installation since the third (and last) piece of required data was missing, the default person. This is used when an issue is saved if the identifying user is not explicitly set.

I enclose the SQL below.

INSERT IGNORE INTO evi5y_it_people (id, person_name, username, person_email, registered, person_role, created_by, created_on, assigned_project)
values (1, 'Anonymous', 'anon', 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.', '0', '6', 'admin', now(), '10');

I suspect a reinstalltion may again fail to install the 'default data' since I/we do not yet know why it failed. It should have given a message.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 1 month ago #6 by geoffc
Re the system information, please send me an email at 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.' and I will investigate further to see if I can replicate the installation problem. I am not that confident since I must have done at least a dozen install before the release, but there is always some particular circumstance that trips one up.

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries