Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
User Rights #2 - Read Access - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

User Rights #2 - Read Access

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1 by rboe
Hello Geoff,

again i have a question concerning user rights. I would like to have 2 users which should only have the ability to read and print issue overviews but not to modify them or to create new issues.

Is this possible in any way ?

Regards
Rolf

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #2 by geoffc
Back to the realm of ACL and user groups.

I have not specifically looked at that 'type of usage' request, but generally I suspect that you need to create a new Joomla 'user group' giving it what ever name you desire and then assign the permissions that you want that particular user group to have. Probably more than the 'Public' user group (and possibly more than 'Registered') but less than 'Administrator'. As an example you might not give the group 'create (issue) permission'. Need to watch the situation where a user is in several user groups, and which has 'superiority'.

There was an article in 'Joomla Magazine' a few months ago that covered ACL groups that you might find interesting to read, if you haven't already.

It is possible that you may discover a few 'unknown' features (i.e. bugs :-( ) in your tests, mainly as I said because it's not something that I have played around with a lot.

In theory it is certainly possible to achieve what you desire using user groups and ACL privs.

Regards
Geoff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries