Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170
Resolved: Coloring text in issue list - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Resolved: Coloring text in issue list

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by rboe
Hello Geoff,

it's "fine tuning time" ;-)

So far everything the issuetracker works absolutely good, the sorting in the overview is also fine now. To make the list reports better readable i want o ask if it is possible to color the text in the rows of the overview based on their status (CLOSED=green, OPEN=red...)

Will you give me some advice to make this ?

Another question: Will it be possible in 1.3.0 to exclude issues with "closed" status from the issue list ? That would be a nice feature...

Regards
Rolf

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

The topic has been locked.
11 years 3 months ago #2 by geoffc
1.3.0 introduces color coding on the piority field in the back end. In the front end this should be possible with the CSS styling although I haven't tried yet. I will have a play around and let you know how it is done.

Currently the issues displayed in the front end is controlled by the 'published' flag. I think I could make an additional check for a list of allowed status values without too much work which would be for 1.3.0 of course. Will be a menu option alongthe same lines as the selection of projects to display in the project list.

RE the sort of the issues that you say is now OK, does this mean that the sorting is working OK on all columns?

Regards
Geoff
11 years 3 months ago #3 by rboe

RE the sort of the issues that you say is now OK, does this mean that the sorting is working OK on all columns?

No, it does not work as i would expect it but i'm satisfied now that the rows are desc sorted from the "modified_on" field as i always need it this way.

The thing is that if i click on the header of the modified_on row, it is sorted once in asc order and the ramp symbol is visible. If i do click a second time on the header i would suggest that the field changes to desc order but it does not, it stays in asc order.

Regards
Rolf
11 years 3 months ago #4 by geoffc
I saw that particular problem in some of my development tests whilst working on getting 1.3.0 ready. It was caused by a coding error which was incomplete. I have certainly not got the problem currently and do not see it on my live site which is using 1.2.2.

Given that 1.3.0 is not too far off (hopefully) and you have a 'sort of' working version, I will not go digging in the 1.2.2 code just yet. If 1.3.0 gets delayed for any reason I will review the decision.

Regards
Geoff
11 years 3 months ago #5 by rboe
Ok, but don't forget to tell me where i do set the colors in my current installation... ;-)

Regards
Rolf
11 years 3 months ago #6 by geoffc
The easiest way to change the row colour style in 1.2.2 is edit the site/components/com_issuetracker/views/itissueslist/tmpl/default.php file.

I suggest the following ( I only give colours to the open and the closed issues, I will leave the rest up to you, since I am unsure what status codes you are using on your site. )

After line 31 add:
<style>
table.adminlist tr.status-4 td { background: red; color: white; }
table.adminlist tr.status-1 td { background: lime; color: black; }
</style>

Then edit (now) line 193

To: <tr class="<?php echo 'status-'.$dataItem->status;?>">

Edit the styles as you require. The number in the style relates to the specific id of the status code itself. i.e. 1 = Closed, 4 = Open. The colours may be a bit bright but you may specifiy them as an RGB code such as #20B2AA if you want something intermediate.

Note that this is possibly not the most efficient way to add a style, which should be in a stylesheet, but it will be the easiest if you are not all that familiar with CSS etc.

Edited by geoffc - 30.01.2013 14:28

Edited by geoffc - 30.01.2013 14:30

Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries