search error when upgrading rialto

7 years 8 months ago #7 by brazilback
not have any inconvenience, where would that send mail?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #8 by brazilback
OK I found

sending data to support thank you!

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #9 by chrisc
Have received details of admin login, thank you. Will look into it later.

Have logged in and modified the users language to English so that I can 'understand' the site a bit better. My Portuguese is non-existent. Also found a typo in the search plugin which I have corrected. But I can't seem to work out on the site front end how I can test it? There was an extra '}' after the first switch statement. Probably a cut and paste error. If you could test the search and let me know how to access the Rialto front end entry I will look at the email sending problem next..If I could run the search myself I would add an extra debug text statement to be sure.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

7 years 8 months ago #10 by brazilback
Hello chrisc if we have a redirect put

the address for the site is

homeservice.sanchezinmobiliarios.com/ind...mandas-inmobiliarias

and now I will try sending to see

7 years 8 months ago #11 by brazilback
the Finder if works now but the shipping does not work
and the message from sent not hard just a second so that the client can read

7 years 8 months ago #12 by chrisc
Glad that the search now works fine. It was as suspected a typo caused in the local modification/change for the title field.

RE the message sending: I found the front end of the site without any difficulty but the site is for want of a better word 'busy' and I am finding it difficult to find the URL for the Rialto entry display so that I can try sending a message. There is so much data display I cannot 'find the wood for the trees'.

The language doesn't help either, especially when I do not speak Portuguese.

I was specifically looking for the Rialto entry display for the defined entry, or even the Rialto index page but I cannot seem to find them. I have tried specifying a specific URL but it just takes me back to the front page, which indicates (to me) that there is some form of page capture and redirection occurring on the site, preventing me from seeing what I want to see.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries