search error when upgrading rialto

7 years 8 months ago #19 by chrisc
I presume that it is the text editor that is inserting the <br > codes.

I can write a simple str_replace to convert them into '/n', and also allow for the other possibilities. The question would be are there any other codes that we want to change as well?

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #20 by chrisc
Just had a thought as to the source of the problem. Are you using the language ca_ES or es_ES.

If using es_ES try running your test again. If I am correct then it will probably work OK. If using ca_ES try run a test using es_ES.

If I am correct I suspect that it is the language strings that are incorrect. I have changed es_ES but not ca_ES. I can easily fix the ca_ES strings if I am correct.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #21 by brazilback
the JOOMLA language you mean ?

I have it in es-ES

but sending follows coming with the unstructured format

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #22 by brazilback
Ah true chrisc

You can create test ads do everything you need and use your email for testing

the web is not to the public

you have permission to do what you think necessary if you see it suitable to solve problems

Thank you very much for all the help

7 years 8 months ago #23 by chrisc
I was on the right lines and think the unstructured email should now be resolved. If you would run your tests to confirm.

I installed the Spanish language on a test site and could replicate the problem. I then modified the Rialto translation and reloaded the file and the problem is resolved on my test site. So I modified the Transifex es_ES Riaklto translation file and recreated the install zip file. Then on your site I removed the installed Rialto es_ES translation file and reinstalled with the modified version.

I tried using the installed component on your site to modify the translation file on the system directly but think there is a small problem with the editing component, hence the need to uninstall and re-install. Visually it looks perfect.

Regards

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #24 by brazilback
HELLO CHRISC HAS IMPROVED

IS STILL OUTSIDE THE LINES OF SEPARATION NOTIFICATION AND THE MESSAGE APPEARS MEANINGLESS IN SOLITARY " de" / FROM" BETWEEN THE LINES WHERE YOU SHOULD GO THE MESSAGE FROM THE CLIENT

De: Adrian Sanchez
Correo de contacto: adriansan..........
Título de Rialto: (EJEMPLO DE ANUNCIO DE BUSQUEDA PARA ARRENDAMIENTO RESIDENCIAL ) SE BUSCA PISO DE 3 HABITACIONES EN LA ZONA CENTRO DE MALAGA
Teléfono del remitente: 789789789
Contacto mensaje: mensaje de prueba nuevo,
de
GRACIAS !! HOME SERVICE

BUT AT LEAST NOW RESPECTS THE <BR>

I THINK THAT YOU'VE ALREADY MADE AN EFFORT VERY LARGE SO I'M SATISFIED AND VERY GRATEFUL

I HAVE A QUESTION THE RIALTO SOFTWARE IS YOURS? YOU ARE THE CREATOR OR IS AN EMPLOYEE OF THE COMPANY
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrisc

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries