Error installing component

8 years 11 months ago #1 by carosouza
Hello, I downloaded the component and install gives the following error:

Warning

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `vv5zt_rialto_categories` (id, title, description, parent_id, lft, rgt, level, alias, state, image, created) VALUES (1, 'Root', 'Root', 0, 0, 5, 0, 'root', 1, now()), (2, 'Uncategorised', 'Uncategorised', 1, 1, 2, 1, 'uncategorised', 1, 'images/rialto/uncategorised.png', now()), (3, 'Demo Category', 'Demo Category', 1, 3, 4, 1, 'demo-category', 1, 'images/rialto/demo.png', now() )

error

Error Installing Component

ATT: Joomla 3.4.1 (clean) and php 5.5.12

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Error installing component
Thanks for notifying me. I have just corrected the SQL statement and replaced the file on the server. If you could download again it should install correctly.

I noticed that it has only been downloaded once, which I am guessing is your download, hence nobody else should be impacted by the SQL error when they install it.

Regards
Geoff

8 years 11 months ago #3 by carosouza
Hello, thanks for reply. I changed the script.php and it worked, but now downloaded your version. I sent the translation pt-BR for transifex.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: geoffc

8 years 11 months ago #4 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Error installing component
That was quick. As efficient as always. I have updated the credits and you should see your name in the back end dashboard credits panel in your installed version. I now fetch the details from my server, rather than hard coding them, so they are always up to date.

As always much appreciated.

I will mark this topic as resolved.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries