How to specify the return URL

7 years 7 months ago #1 by chg
Hi, I just installed the component a few days ago and I like it very much. I have one question, once an issue has been submitted, the page is always redirect to home page. Is it possible to specify the redirect URL (return URL)? Thanks. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #2 by geoffc
Depending upon where the issue submission is called from then a 'return address' is stored and should be used when the issue is submitted. If the return address is not found then the home page is used. There is no parameter to set a default return address currently, (possible a good idea to have one in the next release?) so if a static return address is required it would have to be entered in the code..

Regards
Geoff

7 years 7 months ago #3 by chg
Replied by chg on topic How to specify the return URL

geoffc wrote: Depending upon where the issue submission is called from then a 'return address' is stored and should be used when the issue is submitted. If the return address is not found then the home page is used. There is no parameter to set a default return address currently, (possible a good idea to have one in the next release?) so if a static return address is required it would have to be entered in the code..

Thank Geoffc for the quick reply. :cheer: It will be great if the feature is added in the next release. Not sure if I can append a query parameter to the URL to force the component return to the specified URL( for example, ‘&returnurl=encoded-return-url’ ). Thank you again.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries