Progress of Issue tracker release for Joomla3.6.2?

7 years 7 months ago #1 by Macrospider
Hi Team,

Really a great thanks for providing such a great component for free! Keep continuing!

I hope you aware the existing incompactability issue of Issue tracker component with Joomla! 3.6.2 Stable.

I like to use this component in my new NGO project but noticed many issues because of incompactability between Joomla 3.6.2 and Issue tracker 1.6.11.

Could you please let me know the progress of issue tracker next version release for Joomla 3.6.2?
When you planned to release it?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #2 by geoffc
We are not currently aware of any 3.6.2 incompatibility and are running against that Joomla version ourselves. Can you please provide some more details?

Regards
Geoff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Macrospider

7 years 7 months ago #3 by Macrospider
Hello Geoff,

Thanks for you reply!

To be simple, none of the configuration changes are not reflected(only running with initial settings).

If you need any help i will setup a test site for demo.

Thanks

7 years 7 months ago #4 by Macrospider
Hello Geoff,

Thanks for your reply!

To be simple, none of the configuration changes are not reflected(only running with initial settings).

If you need any help i will setup a test site for demo.

Thanks

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #5 by geoffc
That sounds rather fundamental. Off hand I can 't think of anything that has 'changed' to cause this type of problem. I will carry out a few tests to see if I can replicate the problem. In the meantime if you do have a test site I could look at that would help. Send any connection details to our support at macrotoneconsulting.co.uk email address.
It sounds that possibly J 3.6.2 might have changed something, which wouldn't be the first time, but I am not aware of anything currently.

Update: Not managing to replicate the problem. Is it all parameters that are not changed or just some?

Regards
Geoff

7 years 7 months ago #6 by Macrospider
I have created the new test environment (fresh installation of Joomla 3.6.2 with Issue tracker 1.6.11). And added the sample data of Issue tracker.

Sent the URL and credential details by email.

Please check.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries