Using Rialto-Latest with Danish Language-Pack

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by Fisker
Hi at Macrotone

Running a Multi-Linguage Site with Englsih and Danish.

I have installed the Danish Language-Pack, but I'm Struggling getting the Rialto-Lastest module to function in a Danish-Language Article.
When showing the Danish Site, and placing the Rialto-Latest module in a Position on the Site, it looks the way it should (See Image1).

ng

When placing the code {loadmodule rialto_latest}
in an Article, and this Article is shown on the English site, it shows the 1 Entry; which is not marked as Danish, which Means it is shown right (See image 2)

When placing the code {loadmodule rialto_latest}
in an Article, and this Article is shown on the danish site, it shows up blank (See image 3). 3 of the Entries are marked with Danish Language.

Does this happen because of a not fully translated Danish Language-Pack, or do You have any suggestions on what I have messed up ?

Thank You in Advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #2 by chrisc
I have not specifically tried using the Rialto latest module in an article, but do not think that it is in any way related to the incomplete module language translation.

I will carry out a few tests internally. I suspect that for some reason it is not picking up the site language tag for the front end, when embedded in the article. It should be easy to fix once I find the cause. Will try and look at it later today all being well.,

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

8 years 4 months ago #3 by chrisc
I am currently unable to reproduce the problem. I have a test site using a number of different languages and in each case the same (language specific) Rialto entries are displayed in the module embedded in the article as are shown in the module displayed in the side bar.

I would not claim to be experienced with multilingual sites but wonder if it might be the article itself that is at fault. In my tests I have separate articles for each language, and the same {loadmodule rialto_latest} command is entered in each (language specific) article. Might be completely off beam here but that is all I can currently think of.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fisker

8 years 4 months ago #4 by Fisker
Thank You so much for doing the testing, then I was more certain that it is an inhouse Issue.

He-He, I'm sure there must be some Ghosts in our House.
Have now placed the English Article on the Danish Site, and Wupti - all the Danish/All Entries shows up on the Danish site.
Have now compared the Danish and English Article. Only the headline is different - Weird.

Anyway I have deleted the Danish Article, and customized the English Article to Danish.

So Rialto-latest runs smoothly now om my Danish Site.

Thank You

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #5 by chrisc
You are welcome, glad you got it sorted out. Sometimes it certainly helps to isolate a problem if one knows it works fine elsewhere.

All being well I hope to release an update in a week or so adding tags etc. Watch this space.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries