Error installing language package

8 years 9 months ago #1 by sam333
Hi,

my problem is, that the german language package works only in the backend but not in the frontend. Especially the frontend is the importent one.

I use Joomla 3.4.1 stable
PHP 5.5.24
Apache

Do you have an idea?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #2 by chrisc
Off hand I would guess that there is probably an invalid string in the language pack. I will have a look and see if I can see what is wrong.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

8 years 9 months ago #3 by chrisc
Mea culpa!

I had a configuration error in the language file zip creation. I have fixed that so if you could download the language pack again and reload it on your system you should now see the correct translation in the front end.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: sam333

8 years 9 months ago #4 by sam333
I am really excited about your fast answer and the very quick solving of the problem! :woohoo:

Chapeau!
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrisc

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #5 by chrisc
You are welcome. Enjoy using the component. Please let me know of any 'strange (context wrong)' translated strings which might need correcting.

Regards

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #6 by andrguse

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries