Generate Password dialog not shown in back-end

8 years 4 months ago #7 by pete
Thank you for sending the file, I see you put a lot of effort in it. I uninstalled the old plug-in and installed your RC.

The generator works now in the back-end even when disabled in the front-end and generates passwords with all kinds of characters. At the "Password Generator" tab I noticed one of the fields is name "Min. one lowercase letter". I think it should say "Use lower case letters" like the rest? Although the description is correct, and I like where you say: "If the password checking requires [this] the generator assumes this is on". That is exactly what it should do. However, I found that when I only check for "Min. one number" and disable all "Use *" fields in the generator, I still get special characters generated in my passwords. Please check this.

I also checked if I can by pass the reset by logging out, this is not possible any more.

For the rest, works like a charm! Good job! Very professional.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #8 by chrisc
Thank you for the feedback.

Found problem with special chars, Mea culpa spelling! Also changed text for lower case chars.

Have also modified some of the options for the use of bootstrap or JQuery UII modal window display.

Once I have tracked down the login loop problem I will recut a zip for you.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries