Attachments download

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1 by marekbuban
Hi guys,

is there any option how to enable attachments downloads from frontend? I would like to enable attachments downloads for all users, not only for administrators.

Thank you in advance,
cheers,
Marek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #2 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic Attachments download
In the component options there is a specific tab/section related to enabling attachments, together with the settings for how many files may be attached, maximum file sizes etc. The default is that attachments are not permitted for anyone other than administrators.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

9 years 6 months ago #3 by marekbuban
Replied by marekbuban on topic Attachments download
Thank you for your reply, i already found these settings. But I'm not able to allow attachments dowload for regular users. Is this possible?
Thank you

9 years 6 months ago #4 by chrisc
I have just double checked and there is no restriction upon who can add attachments to an issue if the 'attachments' option is enabled.

In the component options there is only a single option whether to enable or disable the adding of attachments in the front end.

If you are not able to do this on your site can you please provide details of your site (via email if you prefer) so we can investigate further.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

9 years 6 months ago #5 by marekbuban
Replied by marekbuban on topic Attachments download
Users can add attachments to an issue, this is not the case. I'm just not able to download the attachment from frontend. I see the table with a list of attachments, but it is just list, not a link to attachment itself :/

9 years 6 months ago #6 by chrisc
Just to understand this better. You are wanting to let users download attachments for raised issues on the front end?

If so is this for all users on the front end? Registered and Guest, Issue Admin and Staff or just some of these groups?

Regards

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries