Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Input.php on line 31

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Cookie implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Cookie.php on line 21

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Uri/Uri.php on line 141
Error 1064 when saving new issue - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Error 1064 when saving new issue

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

9 years 8 months ago #1 by crimle

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

No user is logged in to the frontend. Create a new issue. As soon as you press the [Save] button, you will get an
[quote]Error 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"", UTC_TIMESTAMP() )' at line 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `a2x6z_it_progress` (issue_id, alias, progress, public, state, lineno, access, created_by, created_on) VALUES(40,"ZCFM8F2XBS","Reported By: Chris
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Notify: Y
Web Site: www.url.com
",1,1,1,,"", UTC_TIMESTAMP() )[/quote]

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #2 by geoffc
Looks like the created_by field is not being populated. Will try and duplicate it if I can to work out why this might be happening.

Correction it is the access field that is being objected to, now to find out why.

Regards
Geoff
The following user(s) said Thank You: crimle

9 years 8 months ago #3 by geoffc
I think I know what the problem may be. To confirm could you provde me with a dump of the contents of your Joomla usergroups table, so that I may confirm my suspicions. I am guessing that the contents of the 'title' field are possibly in 'German'.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 8 months ago #4 by crimle
I think I found the cause of this error message myself. In Options > Issue Defaults the user "Anonymus" was set as the user to inherit the issues of a deleted user. At the same time, the user "Anonymus" was disabled.

This correlation is somehow logical, at least at second thought. A mechanism that avoids this misconfiguration would be desirable. Anyway, the issue is resolved for me.

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #5 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2263

I have tried without any success to duplicate this error but looking at the code I can see that it will not hurt to add an additional check in to ensure that the field is set.

We need to insert the following line into the file site/components/com_issuetracker/models/itissues.php:
if ( empty($rgroup) ) $rgroup = 2;

We need to the same code in two places in the file.

Insert it after line 721 immediately before the comment statement 'save record in the table'.
Additionally add it after line 1349, again immediately before the comment statement.

[Line numbers may be slightly out since I am looking at a 1.6.4 version, but I don't think this specific file changed so they should be correct.]

Let me know if it resolves the problem for you.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 8 months ago #6 by geoffc
I think our previous posts crossed.

The 'Anonymous' user is designed to assume the 'creator' value for all issues submitted by guest users, IF a new account is not automatically created for the 'guest' user based upon their submitted email addresses.
As such the 'Anonymous' user, known only to Issue Tracker is not usually disabled, and one can, as you have doubtless found out, assign any defined user to assume 'creator ownership'.

The additional fix I just posted will I think stop the access field being left empty, and there is also code there to ensure that the database table record is populated.

I will have a look at that area of the code again, since there seems to be a small 'window' where something may go amiss.

I will add the changes to the next release 1.6.4 when it is ready.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries