Error After Installation of New Release

9 years 9 months ago #1 by secloo
Hi,

After installing the new release there is one minor error that display when I create a new Issue with the Admin account.

Undefined property: stdClass::$editor in C:\xampp\apps\joomla\htdocs\components\com_issuetracker\views\form\view.html.php on line 93

The weird thing is when I use another user the error wouldnt come out but the editor is without any menu just a big blank field box.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #2 by geoffc
Very strange. I have looked at the code and it looks solid enough. I have also just created an issue on my live site and didn't see any problem.
What Joomla version is this?

What are the user profile settings for the editor for the admin user.

The error would not show for a non admin or staff user since it doesn't fall through that piece of code.

Is the user a registered user or a guest raising the issue? Guests are not presented with an editor only registered users.

Regards
Geoff

9 years 9 months ago #3 by secloo
Its a registered Super user Admin..
The editor I am using is JCE

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #4 by geoffc
I have tried on Joomla 2.5.22 and Joomla 3.3.1 and cannot seem to replicate the problem.

So I will need you to make a few tests to be able to progress this one.

There may be two problems you are seeing, so we should try them one by one to get a resolution.

In the file <snip>\components\com_issuetracker\views\form\view.html.php uncomment line 91 and after line 92 add the following line:
echo "<pre>";var_dump($arrrr);echo "</pre>";
die('Test');

This will tell me what it thinks the objects are at least. Either send me the result or post it here as an attachment.

Not that I think it is necessarily related but since it is the JCE editor, are there any errors reported in the Java Console?

Regards
Geoff

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #5 by secloo
Ok.. done as told.. attached the html
There is no error in java console..
Ticket can be created just that it will show an error message at the top.. and all the menu in the JCE is gone..

9 years 9 months ago #6 by geoffc
Well that tells me why it raised an error. Seems (for some reason) that the user params are not populated in your system.

I can add an extra test to handle it.

What version of Joomla is this?

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries