Error in editing an issue in front-end

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #1 by masmas
Hi,

I'm using the issue tracker and it's working pretty well :)
But I got two problems with it...

1- A little trouble with editing the issues in front-end. When I try to edit issues by adding "additional information" to them, after pushing save button it redirects me to this error:

The requested page cannot be found.

1054 Unknown column 'identified_by' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT t1.*,t2.title AS project_name, t2.id AS project_id, t2.access AS project_access,t3.person_name AS assigned_person_name,t4.person_name AS identified_person_name,t5.status_name AS status_name,t6.priority_name AS priority_name,t7.type_name AS type_name FROM al2oe_it_issues AS t1 LEFT JOIN al2oe_it_projects AS t2 ON t2.id = t1.related_project_id LEFT JOIN al2oe_it_people AS t3 ON t3.user_id = t1.assigned_to_person_id LEFT JOIN al2oe_it_people AS t4 ON t4.id = t1.identified_by_person_id LEFT JOIN al2oe_it_status AS t5 ON t5.id = t1.status LEFT JOIN al2oe_it_priority AS t6 ON t6.id = t1.priority LEFT JOIN al2oe_it_types AS t7 ON t7.id = t1.issue_type WHERE (( t1.`state`=1 ) AND ( t1.`id` = 63 )) AND identified_by = 390 AND t1.access IN (1,1,2,3,4,7) AND t2.access IN (1,1,2,3,4,7)

2- And the second problem is with the message generated after saving an issue.
It consists of issue No. and issue saved!

What should I do to prevent it from showing the issue No. ??

Please help
Thank you
Best Regards

p.s.

I'm running:

Issue Tracker Version 1.6.2
Joomla 3.3
php 5
on Linux machine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #2 by chrisc
Have a look at this forum Post There is a fix for the problem that I think you are seeing.

I suspect that the issue has been saved and that it is the display of the 'just saved issue' that is generating the error, and hence the fix suggested in the post should resolve it.

To remove the issue number from the 'save message' will require a small code change in the site model. If you make this change then remember that if/when the component is updated, your will need to make this change again.

In the site/components/com_issuetracker/models/itissues.php file within the store model near the end (around line 885 depending upon release) there is a line that look like the following:
$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('COM_ISSUETRACKER_MESSAGES_ISSUE_SAVED') . $cur_issue_no );

You need to comment out this line completely.

Is there a specific reason you do not want the issue number displayed?

I have not specifically tested this last change but believe from code inspection it should do what you require.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: masmas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries