Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Input.php on line 31

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Cookie implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Cookie.php on line 21

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Uri/Uri.php on line 141
1.6.2 problem when update - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

1.6.2 problem when update

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

9 years 9 months ago #1 by pcuser
Hello, i did installed your component some time ago (like a month), it was working well and i was still finishing some things before i get for actual use. I did made an update for your new version 2 days ago, the 1.6.2, and since i did update it i canot get issues to shown on frontend, neither on the list issues on the menu or when i do create one and do it from the link send to my email telling me that the issue was created. Is there any change on the options i do have to do or permissions, i did move everithing i think will help but still i got no list of issues on fronend. I can only acces to list of isues on backend, but i need it to be shown from frontend for clients.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

9 years 9 months ago #2 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic 1.6.2 problem when update
We are not aware of any specific changes in the issue list display that would cause what you are seeing. We have seen problems (in the past) where it was necessary to edit the menu item and just save it (no actual changes made) which then meant that issues were then displayed, but we have not had any reports of this recently (for many months).

For issues to be visible in the front end to the guest (public) users) they need to be published and marked 'public'. 'Private' issues are never shown or their existence indicated to guest users.

What is the component default setting for the publishing state? When an issue is created on the front end by a guest user they are shown immediately their just created issue, but if the published state is 'unpublished' then they would not see it again as a 'guest'. They would need to log in and provided the issue has been created with them as the 'identifier' (depends upon how the component is configured) they would be able to see the issues in a issue list with the 'show own' option on the menu item.

There are several reported problem on the forum (now resolved with fixes) that impact creating issues on the front end, but we are not aware of any list issue problems.

If you can provide some more details of your system and any messages seen if may enable us to look into it further.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #3 by pcuser
Replied by pcuser on topic 1.6.2 problem when update
Im using registered user to do test, all the issues will be made by registered users only. Also i did made a new menu entry with the List all cases option. For the test i manually made a test issue public on the backend but still nothing is shown. Ill attach some images on how the issues are configured and how it is shown on front end.

The first image are the options setting for default issue.
The second are the options on backend on a issue already created.
Attachments:

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #4 by pcuser
this is the last 2 images. The issuet4.png is the list on frontend,
and the issuet3.png are the options used on the menu.
Attachments:

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #5 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic 1.6.2 problem when update
On the list menu item, what were the settings for the projects and statuses to display?

I have an idea and wish to confirm or deny it.

If it is set to all projects, can you try selecting the projects individually and see if the issue shows then?

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

9 years 9 months ago #6 by pcuser
No, i do use an individual project to be display, theres only one project, anyways i did change to display all projects but still nothing. When i do create a test menu option to show me just one project, using specific case, the case displays no problem.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries