Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Input.php on line 31

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Cookie implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Cookie.php on line 21

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Uri/Uri.php on line 141
Problem sql front end - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 112

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Problem sql front end

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

10 years 1 week ago #1 by g.divietri
Hi guys!
When an user insert an issue from the back end the site gives him this error:
ERROR 0: SQL=INSERT into `x3smd_it_people` (person_name, username, person_email, email_notifications, registered, person_role, assigned_project)values(’name','', email', 1, 0, 2,10)

If i execute this query via phpMyAdmin I’ve this error:
#1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key ‘x3smd_it_people_username_uk'

Anyone could help me?

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #2 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic Problem sql front end
The error is because the 'username' that is being entered, already exists in the table.

Look at the contents of the #__it_people table and you will (should) find the username already exists.

The error is coming from the database which is ensuring that the usernames are unique. If you look at the SQL that you have posted there is no value for the username in the insert string.

Not sure that anyone other than Joomla admin would normally create users from the back end.

This shouldn't occur so I am interested in knowning the steps taken, so that I may replicate if possible.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

10 years 1 week ago #3 by g.divietri
Replied by g.divietri on topic Problem sql front end
I allow everyone to add issue from my front end site: also unscribed people without username. And people haven’t to register before send an issue..so it’s normally that the username string is blank..

How to resolve the problem?

10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #4 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Problem sql front end
As I currently understand it, the system was probably not designed with your specific usage in mind, hence the error.

That is not to say that it will not, just that it may need a few 'tweaks'.

So I need a little bit more information as to how you want it to work.

As I currently understand it:
1) Your site does not have 'registered users'?
2) Any person can raise an issue (and doesn't have to register).
3) When an issue is raised you are relying upon the user details they enter at the time. Are they intended to get emails etc on the changing state of an issue as it is worked?
4) Are you automatically adding the users to the 'it_people' table at the same time. i.e. You have the component configured to 'autocreate' non-registered users?
5) How is the update to be handled of an issue? Can anyone update and issue at any time with more information? Who decided when an issue is 'closed'?
6) A little confused about 'users enter an issue from the back end'? Do all your users have access to the back end? Also they don't have a username when they use the back end?

There will possibly be other question to enable me to get a better understanding of what you desire, so any information you give will assist in being able to give an accurate answer to your problem.

The quick answer is possibly to just remove the unique key on the #__it_people table and alter the column so that it can accept NULL as a value, BUT without a better understanding I am not sure what, if any other effects that would have. Certain displays use the username and these would obviously be empty, with such a change. None of our design or tested has considered this type of usage hence my current reservations.

PS. I saw your comment which is a duplicate of this forum entry, so haven't published it. I am puzzled since you imply it worked in an earlier version, because there were no changes to the people table or their handling in release 1.6.0 that I am aware of. 1.6.0 work was mainly in the area of custom fields and progress records. Did this work in release 1.5.2?

Regards
Geoff

10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #5 by g.divietri
Replied by g.divietri on topic Problem sql front end
I make an error: in the first post I wrote backend but users insert issue only from frontend! Sorry.
The error appears to "public users" who insert issues from the front end site!

Here is the answers to your questions:
1)no, my site doesn't have registered users.
2)yes, also unregistred people can be insert an issue
3)when a person insert an issue I use his name and email address. Yes, the component send to te users the allert email for updated or closed issue.
4)yes I set the compnent to create new person
5)the issue could be updated only by staff from backend

No, the version 1.6.x is the first version that I'm using, sorry for the duplicate.

Thank you for helping me

10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #6 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Problem sql front end
If the user is creating the issue on the front end and doesn't require registering, then there is a component option to 'Auto create user name' under 'General settings about half the way down the option list. Is this configured to be ON? Might it have been reset somehow?

Certainly looking at the code, when creating a user from the back end the username field is 'required', and as far as I am aware has always been so.

Regards
Geoff
The following user(s) said Thank You: g.divietri

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries