integration with SMS extensions

10 years 2 weeks ago #1 by seppo
Hi,
This is feature request: To integrate your ticketing system with some SMS-gateway system for Joomla, to be able to send notifications of issue trackings etc related through SMS (and even to get responses to them) :)

One such example could be AcySMS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #2 by chrisc
A fair request. I will add it to the suggestion list. It is something that has been thought of, but yours is the first specific request that we have received.

I presume since you mention AcySMS that this is your preferred option. It is a product we have glanced at but never investigated. We would need to approach Acyba to see what integration options they provide before we would know how easy or complex such a feature would be.

There are several non-Joomla options around as well, although their names temporarily escape me.

We already have the ability to receive issues (and updates) from customers via email so it is a logical feature.

Update:
Acyba have stated that they have no developer API's currently documented and are unlikely for several months. See thread . This means that it is not a feature using AcySMS that is going to be possible for a little whule.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries