Can't update Issue Z1E77QWV38 on this site

10 years 3 months ago #1 by lologougeon
Hello,

I'm not able to provide status on issue Z1E77QWV38 created on this site. When I click save, I get a blank screen only. And nothing new appear in the issue when reloading.

here is thus my status as requested :

Issue

upgraded to joomla 2.5.17, and issue Tracker 1.5.1

Seems the issue is now happening less often, but I just had a new occurence, this time while editing an existing Issue from the front end, then click Save.

Then I get :

Not Found

The requested URL /index.phpÜ[ۏXÛÛWÚ\ÜÝY]˜XÚÙ\‰šY]ÏZ]\ÜÝY\ÉšYM͉’][ZYL was not found on this server.

and browser URL is www.mydomain.fr/index.php%1B%DC%1D%1A%5B...5D%19%5BZY%0FL%8D%8D

Rgds
LAurent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #2 by geoffc
I will look into it, as it sounds similar to another report I have just received, which is linked to the use of SEF and the URLs definitely look strange.

I have added the details to the issue,so you should see an email for that shortly. This is I think also related to the same problem, although I am unsure currently why you couldn't save your issue edit.

Update:
I have discovered the reason (I think) why you got the blank page editing the issue on our site. I have a fix and it will be made available soon.

The URL problem could be related to another one I have received. Are you using IIS (as opposed to Apache) by any chance? And if so is SEF turned on in the configuration?

Regards
Geoff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries