install error

10 years 3 months ago #1 by cirrlusemail
install error was created by cirrlusemail
Hi, this relates to topic

macrotoneconsulting.co.uk/index.php/foru...nstall-error?start=6

I notice this fix has not been added to V1.4.2 downlaod for J3.1?

I see it is in V1.5.0, but I gather this version is only for J3.2

So when I auto update from control panel, it installs V1.5.0. Is this update correct?

Using v1.4.2 I get the erros described in

macrotoneconsulting.co.uk/index.php/foru...nstall-error?start=6

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic install error
The earlier reply was specific for an installation of Issue tracker 1.3.x on Joomla 2.5.

It did not apply to the 1.4 branch since the change was implemented first in 1.4 and back ported so it should not occur in 1.3.5 for Joomal 2.5.x.

The 1.5 branch was built for installation on both Joomla 2.5 and 3.2 and had the change incorporated so it should not occur. Release 1.5.0 effectively replaces both the 1.3 and the 1.4 branches hence the installer will install version 1.5. [It should work on Joomla 3.1.x but it is recommedended to upgrade to Joomla 3.2.1 for support reasons.]

Release 1.4. would not install upon Joomla 2.5.x due to the many changes required for Joomla 3.1.x

If you are seeing the installation problem with release 1.5, I would like a few more details of which Joomla version you are using etc.

[Note that the fix mentioned in Issue ZEXX8TO7VL is required and I will be releasing a version 1.5.1 to resolve this within the next few days.]

Regards
Geoff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries