Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Input.php on line 31

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Cookie implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Input/Cookie.php on line 21

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /homepages/13/d380392445/htdocs/Jlive/libraries/src/Uri/Uri.php on line 141
Sorting IssueList doesn't work - Page 2 - Macrotone Forum

Unknown Error 8192: KunenaControllerApplicationDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in libraries/kunena/controller/application/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerWidgetAnnouncementDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/widget/announcement/display.php on line 18

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/display.php on line 25

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 415

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/route/route.php on line 437

Unknown Error 8192: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in libraries/kunena/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 107

Sorting IssueList doesn't work

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/actions/display.php on line 23

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicPollDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/poll/display.php on line 21

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerTopicItemMessageDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/topic/item/message/display.php on line 23

11 years 5 months ago #7 by marugan
Thanks in advance for your help.

Unknown Error 8192: ComponentKunenaControllerMessageItemActionsDisplay implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in components/com_kunena/controller/message/item/actions/display.php on line 25

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #8 by geoffc

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2115

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

I have received the file and installed it on a Joomla 2.5.8 site. (Basically my site restored and your template added).

Assigned my main menu to User3 position.

Navigated to the site and using the drop down menu displayed the Known Issue Tracker Issues.

Now for the bad news.

I can see the columns and can click on the column headers and I see the 'stairs' icon. I can also click on it and it will sort the list.

Agreed it does expand out the list initially over the edges of the frame but then corrects itself within the frame again(using a local IP address). [One strange think is that depending upon the address I use the display is slightly different. If I access it as a dynamic dns address the list expands over the frame and stays there. If I access it via a local IP address it expands over the frame and then swiftly displays itself within the frame again.]

Try this Dynamic URL address and you can see what I mean.

NOTE: The address does come and go, since the machine it is on will get closed down periodically but I will keep it up for the rest of today so you can see for yourself.

I do not get any error message (obviously since it fundamentally works). The strange behaviour with the display is I suspect a template thing.

I suspect therefore that there is something else 'clashing' with the 'sort'.

The only thing I can think of is for you to try and turn off the additional plugins, one by one, testing each time, that you may have on your site to see if one of those is interferring in some way.

Strange that the Beez templates work successfully on your installation though. I need to think about this some more, but at the moment I cannot think of a definitive reason why it is failing on your site.

Regards
Geoff

11 years 3 months ago #9 by rboe

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2022

Unknown Error 8192: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2070

I also regognize a sorting problem in the frontend, backend works fine. If i click on the header items all issues do disappear.

Template is generated with Artisteer 4 but also with beez templates i have the same problem. I turned on error reporting and it gives me 2 warnings...

If needed i can send the template.

unsorted list

sorted list

Regards
Rolf

11 years 3 months ago #10 by geoffc
I think that the errors are generated as a consequence of the projects published status. The code is expanding out the full project name including the sub-project name. Have a look at the project 'published' statuses.
As a test make them all published and then try the sort.

Aside: This area was rewritten in 1.3.0 to change the project setup.

I do not think it is a template problem as such. I will look at the code again to verify but if you could carry out the small test above it would help.

Regards
Geoff

11 years 3 months ago #11 by rboe
i'm not sure if i understand it correctly as english is not my native language...:-)

From the top menu i do select the issuelist. In the settings for the menu item i did enable all views for main and sub items but that does not work, same result.

best regards
Rolf

11 years 3 months ago #12 by geoffc

My mistake for not being clearer.

I think the problem is caused by there being sub-projects (which are published) and their parent project are not published. It is (I believe) related to how the 'full project name' is determined by transversing the tree.

i.e. You have issues defined for sub-projects, but the details of the parent projects are unpublished.

In the back end try publishing the projects (in the admin Project List).

Edited by geoffc - 24.01.2013 14:46

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries