Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Remove Issue numbers from mod_latest_issues display?

Remove Issue numbers from mod_latest_issues display? 1 year 10 months ago #1

• jvs
Is it possible to remove the Issue numbers from mod_latest_issues? We don't use them so there is no need to display them on the front end.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by geoffc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Remove Issue numbers from mod_latest_issues display? 1 year 10 months ago #2

• geoffc
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
Yes you can remove the issue numbers from being displayed in the mod_latest_issues but you will have to modify the code in the default.php template.

In the file tmpl/default.php

Change line 18 (to increase the possible length available by an appropriate value) so that it reads something like as follows:

$length = $params->get('length',35);

Comment out or remove lines 32 and 33, which are for the header line.

Then to remove the number itself. Change line 44 so that it reads as follows (all one line):

<?php if (strlen($item->issue_summary > $length )) { echo substr($item->issue_summary, 0, $length) . $_more; } else { echo $item->issue_summary; } ?>

Also change line 47 so that it reads as follows (all one line):

<?php if (strlen($item->issue_summary > $length )) { echo substr($item->issue_summary, 0, $length) . $_more; } else { echo $item->issue_summary; } ?>

Note that I have not specifically tried this, but from looking at the code it should be all that is required. Any problems please let me know.

Edited by geoffc - 09.11.2012 10:31
Regards
Geoff

Re: Remove Issue numbers from mod_latest_issues display? 1 year 10 months ago #3

• geoffc
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
We have implemented your request into an updated release of the latest Issues Module v 1.0.1 which is available in the download area.

The module also now permits the (optional) display of the project name immediately prior to the 'Close date'.
Regards
Geoff
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Supporting Partners

One and One

PHP Storm

The Macrotone Consulting Web site would like to use cookies to store information on your computer, to improve our website. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site.