Search


Issue Tracker Issues

Issue Details
Issue Number
AFQL9L7PEF
Summary
Change code in itprojectslist view to fix search problem.
Description

If you have a a process tree of projects and you search for text using the filter search box, for some text that occurs in a sub-project name, the search returns no values.

The problem occurs because the ProcessTree code in the view.html file doesn't find the parent project, since they are not in the results returned from the search.

I have put in a cludge for the situation where there is a single result, but this will not work if there is more than one record returned.

This is a problem in the component I used as a model as well.

Identified by
Geoffrey Chapman
Issue Type
Defect
Identification Date
Saturday, 31 March 2012
Project Name
Issue Tracker - Rel 1.2.2
Issue Status
Status
Closed
Priority
Medium
Issue Resolution
Resolution Summary

Restructured it_projects table to be a nested table. Reworked controllers, models & views.

Code also to convert 'old' structure to new format.

Additional information

The Macrotone Consulting Web site would like to use cookies to store information on your computer, to improve our website. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site.