search error when upgrading rialto

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #25 by chrisc
We are a small two person company and have a number of components that we write and support of which Rialto is one.

The problem with the BR's was caused by the Rialto language file handling the HTML codes incorrectly. Once I corrected that it was plain sailing.

If there is some specifc change or layout required we can usually handle it, subject to the requirements. I am not quite sure where the solitary 'de' (From ?) is coming from currently, I will have another look, it should be easy to track down. I do not see it on the en_GB so it might be another translation file problem..

Update: Found it another one of the es_ES strings is wrong. I can fix that in a few minutes, once I log into your site.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #26 by brazilback
I want to congratulate you on the great job that you do and the dedication to free software, please let me a private contact email to make a query, if it is not annoying

7 years 9 months ago #27 by chrisc
Private email sent with contact email address.

I will also mark this problem as resolved. Thank you for taking the time to report the problem and having the patience whilst we resolved the problem(s). It can be difficult sometimes when language differences make understanding more involved.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: brazilback

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #28 by brazilback
Thanks to you it has been perfect and a great work of excellent quality

very grateful

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries